O.D.B. has been released

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

YES! BIG BABY JESUS HAS BEEN SAVED!

Ol Dirty holds shit down. Osirus is on some other level shit. That level can be classified as so crappy its funny. Joe Bananas will continue to thrill us with his music, and great quotable quotes.

Dirt McGirt For President in 2004!!

Ive had my FREE ODB shirt for a while. On the back it has an ODB quote that says 'IM GONNA BE LIKE A BIRD, AND EAT BIRD SEED...OR WHATEVER...YOULL SEE!' straight from the words of dirt dog himself.

Now he just has to break out of that Mental Hospital.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

nope got it off a cafe press shop, but it is no longer there. you can try ebay. i think TRUE or LRG made a FREE ODB shirt, i remember seeing it on Digital Gravel, but i dont think its even on there anymore. I want to make one too. The last pic intangi has, the red white ish one, i have a bigger version of that, i desaturazised it so its B&W, i want to get that put on the front and then find one of ODB's great quotes and put it on the back.

i dunno. i got some ideas, just dont know where i could go to make it look real, i dont want to do that iron transfer shit, it looks corny.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

That's funny..........because he's supposed to be performing in Everett , WA next week! This local fuckhole that Digital Underground played at too named "Jimmy Z's"........... I am now officially puzzled!

Who fucking cares though? That fool's retarded!

Whoa are you fucking joking? Hey keep me updated on this...maybe they had false information as to how long they were evaluating him mentally...and that fool is no where near retarded!

Interesting Facts:

-Ol' Dirty Bastard has become famous of working with totally abstract (to Ol' Dirty) artists such as Mariah Carey, Blackstreet, En Vouge, George Clinton and Omar.

-The RZA, The Genius/GZA & The Ol' Dirty Bastard are cousins.

-Ol' Dirty and Inspektah Deck were locked down after the old Wu-Tang Clan recording studio in Staten Island 'The 36th Chamber' was raided by the FBI (It has yet to be confirmed what they were charged with), after his stint in prison he changed his name to 'Osiris' which is supposed to be the god of fertily.

dirty1.gif

dirty_aol.jpg

dirty.jpg

odb_grammy.jpg

odb_meth.jpg

rap_pages_cover1.jpg

She flew in like calm breeze

Tall brown skin, her weave like palm trees

I went coconuts

Dipped my Dunkin' between your Donut

Don't want it if it ain't no slut, bitch!

Fathership touch ground, like fly on soup

Don't invite me I tear the fuck down

White boys cut my toupee!

Seventh day rester, or scream play

I slump MC slay, it ain't nuttin to bust ass

Bullet him, get him fast

Bitch I don't break out, blast to the next rash

The dog piss on MC's like trees

Got meals but still grill that old good welfare cheese

Archived