I dissolve bitches in bath tubs with sulphuric acid

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

New rule dont give bitches a first chance...

I been into this girl for a while now, talkin, and kickin it on the reg. She tells me she got the same feelings for me and all that bullshit. So im like coo this is goin good...but we not on an official level...last weekend I go kick it with her and two of her friends...we get some drinks and shit go back to this one girls house to drink and kick it. Some other faggots show up which always puts me on edge...I have this thing where when I kick it around guys I dont know, I think they want to start shit or are staring at me, or are plotting on me...So im kinda in a weird mood and go outside to chill for a little while since it was a nice warm night out. I come back and the girl who is the only reason im there, is drunk and all up on these other guys. So im like whoa fuck this and just bounce out...not havin a fuckin ride I walk about an hour to mi casa...burned like 2 meanstreaks so it wasnt wasted...i wake up today go about my business...she calls me up...and is like im sorry blah blah blah...i dont remember blah blah blah...please dont be mad at me blah blah blah...she goes I still really like you blah blah blah...so im like no its coo..being a fucking idiot...I allow her to blame it on alcohol or what not...then later tonight she calls me up to talk...its coo bullshitting about the week...then she drops this shit on me "ummm you know ****" "yhea that guy is coo" "I think he asked me out" silence "uhh well whatd you say?" "I think i said yes?" "You think?" "yes" click....

Im a really calm person...so i wasnt about to wax about the situation to her...I think to myself the time and energy i put towards this girl to actually maybe have a real relationship with was possibly the biggest waste of my life wasted to date...then I start to think about how her and this other guy came to their relationship status...and I came to the conclusion that I could kill someone and disspose of the body in the bottom of a gravel pit, because when they go ot grab gravel to fills trucks, it causes the gravel to slide into the pit, and keeps filling it more and more...Im done tryin for all these bitches that end up fucking me over...maybe a decent girl will find me sometime.

to hell with that ho man.

slap her cooch

lick dat otha fucka

get scrills, come back to hawaii this summer.

we can get buss, crush the faggits over here, and get you some hawaiian hoes at da club!

ya heeeeerrrrr me!?

holla.

Re: Re: I dissolve bitches in bath tubs with sulphuric acid

Originally posted by uncle-boy

to hell with that ho man.

slap her cooch

lick dat otha fucka

get scrills, come back to hawaii this summer.

we can get buss, crush the faggits over here, and get you some hawaiian hoes at da club!

ya heeeeerrrrr me!?

holla.

Fo sho Holla front yea huuuuuuuurd.

dont let bullshit drag you down, bro..

think of it like this... if she can meet some guy.. get drunk and be all over him for one night and then he asks her out and she says yes.. what the fuck kind of devotion or what kind of importance does she hold a relationship at? would she have been loyal?

youll catch another

Archived