GARLIC BREATHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Frate_Raper

Helped this fat polack broad at work yesterday, see had a beard she also had GARLIC BREATH SO BAD I WAS GAGGING! I gagged in her face. She asked me whats wrong I said "I was out all night drinking" , I date a wop I've smelt some nasty Garlic relate stinks but this was THE WORST.

SO LETS GET TO THE POINT how could she not know that her STINK was strong enough to make a guy tear up and gag?

IF YOU GOT GARLIC BREATH CHEW SOME GUM DO SOMTHING YOU NASTY FUCKER!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha! I can't agree. Garlic breath is healthy breath. Garlic is too good for you to diss it just because of the smell.

Of course, I like the smell of diesel exhaust, creosote-stained railroad ties, and rusting metal, and don't get laid very often, so I am partially defined by my position on the garlic thing.

i have a korean friend who has constant rank breath

i explain this to him... but since it doesnt phase him.. he doesnt really care.

its hard to concentrate when he talks to me sometimes though.

i dont know..

him being korean has nothing to do with his breath.

but i could blame it on the kimchee

_blakkah blakkah

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Ha! I can't agree. Garlic breath is healthy breath. Garlic is too good for you to diss it just because of the smell.

Of course, I like the smell of diesel exhaust, creosote-stained railroad ties, and rusting metal, and don't get laid very often, so I am partially defined by my position on the garlic thing.

CRACKED I WAS ALMOST CRYING AND GAGGING LIKE A MOTHERSCRATCHER

healthy or not I'm not down with smelling that shit on someone else!.....I too love the smell of creosote-stained ties......I love it when it's like 5 am and theres heat comming up my bare legs when wearing shorts!

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Of course, I like the smell of diesel exhaust, creosote-stained railroad ties, and rusting metal

id like to add some favorite smells...

-fresh welds

-body filler

-new tires

-smoke after spinning tires

-rubbing alcohol

-bandaids

-new shoes

garlic is damn good

especially the garlic cloves that have been pickled

Archived