coke,pepsi, or water?

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i drink quite the amount of alcohol as well.. i used to drink alot of soda.. but.. ever since i started getting my alcoholism on.. i have to drink water before i go to bed almost everyday so i dont have a hangover the next day.. and.. i just decided water is the way to go. water is fun. wheee

Originally posted by SayOne:

coke, top pop, homeboy, faygo..

what what my faygo drinkin juggalo's. ahahahahah no seriously though. icp blows but faygo is the shit i mean what kinda soda can u get that taste good and only cost like 47 cents for a 20 oz. too bad its all labeled as u are a juggalo if u drink faygo http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

JINKS

definitily water. i got one of those gallon things and a fauset filter thing so i dont have to buy water from the store. i dont drink soda cause they fuck up your face plus why buy soda when i get water free at home?

plus water keeps you in good shape.i swear I eat like 5-7 meals but i never get fat cause i exercise and drink like 8 glasses of water a day.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

water

Fiji or Dasani

Poland Spring too

never Evian, shit is milky

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

I am constantly drinking OJ. nothing but OJ or Fiji. Soda makes you constapated. Carbonation in your stomach slows you down. If I drink soda it's Hank's. It comes in a dark glass bottle (I've had cops stop me because they thought it was beer.) I think yu can get the soda only in like a 10 miles radius of Philly.

------------------

Girls suck.

Archived