Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

coke,pepsi, or water?

whats your preference homies?

i myself am a dr pepper fan.and thats a product of coke i believe so i guess im with coke. i drink dr pepper too much i guess thats why i cant be killed by conventional weapons

-ms.crandelstacosupplier

[This message has been edited by taco bell bomber (edited 07-17-2001).]

actually dr pepper is owned by pepsi. cokes version of dr pepper is mr pibb.

[This message has been edited by Fox Mulder (edited 07-17-2001).]

oh yea diet coke is the shit. regular coke gives me a headache. I think its because of the aspartame. thats the fake sugar the put in it. i also like fresca which has aspartame too.

water

colas r jus to sweet but i do drink pepsi when im eating a sandwich oh sumthin

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

I will not keep carbonated beverages that I like in my house because thats all i will drink...I drink a shitload of koolaide and lemonaid. If we have iced tea you can usually find me slurping down a glass of that.

my family tree is stump

i like dr pepper.

everone where i live buys whatever ugly life buys which is is dr.P and wild cherry pepsi

haha ugly life

well i drink beer when im not drinkin southern comfort,for sodas i like tahitian treat.But for a refreashin summer drink ive been drinkin tropicana twister with a little vodka.

water....soda will give you bad breath, cavities and gas....and do absolutly nothing else for you, its liquid candy....gross shit

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

tonic water or "water with gas" as they call it in developing countries. got hooked on it in Cuba.

Coke and Mt.Dew Code Red

does anyone remember RC DRAFT?

That was the best cola EVER!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 07-18-2001).]

Only water for me. When your needs something to quench its thirst, its asking for water.

Its not asking for soda. So when you drink soda youre getting alot of calories and sugar/sweeteners that your body didnt ask for. And thats bad. Same with OJ, etc. I only drink water. No exceptions. It sounds pretty extreme but if you want to be healthy its necessary. I used to drink alot of soda, but now that my body has adjusted to only water..I feel alot better, and the thought of drinking soda pretty much sickens me.

coke. i like coke but i like sprite better. dr pepper occationally along with welches grape and strawberry.squirt, fresca. evian and arrowhead water is what i drink-i like water more than soda. i cant stand purified water like dasani or aquafina-so fucking gross.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this