someone went bombing # 2

the thyme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm...im not gonna shit talk...i try n keep it positive. all these flicks look like they were done under a bridge i woulnt call it bombin if its under a bridge. unless the bridge is hot or the walls happen to be visible from the street. but i could be wrong they might not be bridges. try to fill the throws more evenly and use better color contrasts. but whatever dont listen to me im a just a toy.

Guest --zeSto--

honestly..

the black/blue throw and the hollow under it

aren't all that bad. you didn't do those?

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

THAT IS NOT BOMBING... I don't consider that painting... leave the dollar paint alone. Why does it look like you do the fill AFTER the outline??? Here's the steps for a quick easy throw up...

1) 1st outline(with the fill-in color)

2) Fill in(with SAME color as used in step 1)

3) Final outline(should be the opposite color of the fill-In, or close to it... Example: White Fill/Black outline, Black Fill/White Outline, and so on...)

4) Force field (Should either be the same color as the fill-In, or another color not close to the Final Outline color)

follow this, use paint that actually covers shit, not that kool aid paint u painted wit in those pics, and try to be more thoro with the fill in.

Oh, and from NOW ON... post:>>Here<<

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

[This message has been edited by Proph UAcrew (edited 05-31-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

THAT IS NOT BOMBING... I don't consider that painting... leave the dollar paint alone. Why does it look like you do the fill AFTER the outline??? Here's the steps for a quick easy throw up...

3) Final outline(should be the opposite color of the fill-In, or close to it... Example: White Fill/Black outline, Black Fill/White Outline, and so on...)

4) Force field (Should either be the same color as the fill-In, or another color not close to the Final Outline color)

follow this, use paint that actually covers shit, not that kool aid paint u painted wit in those pics, and try to be more thoro with the fill in.

good call on the link!!!!

or you can skip step 4 by using a very thick line in step 1. Then in Step 3 use a thin line and stay within the first thick line.

Got it? draw in the lines!

Guest drewWrite

i'd be embarrassed picking up the flicks from the photo processing place, let alone posting them so hundreds will see them

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

'

i couldnt agree more and dude!!!!!! your the best!!!!!! i made one of the most useful posts!!!

imerz in another post you said i hope im not toy by my 400th post? what the fuck do the number of posts have to do with your skill are you dumb your not getting skill by posting so dont worry about your posts and get busy drawing

Originally posted by DoSeR:

imerz in another post you said i hope im not toy by my 400th post? what the fuck do the number of posts have to do with your skill are you dumb your not getting skill by posting so dont worry about your posts and get busy drawing

i post like 5 times a day on average... by that ratio i should get to 400 in a few months or so if i get to 400 and still blow... it would be no good.... see?

i am busy drawing

[This message has been edited by Imerz (edited 06-01-2001).]

Archived