"the spot to post flicks"

not links

Guest drewWrite

"not links"

my bad...

Guest mopius

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif ohh man...here we go again rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by mopius (edited 05-31-2001).]

okay me and gene have been fighting over this for a while now: how do you say your goddamn name? is it pronounced "time" or "thy-mmm"?!

hmmm...im not gonna shit talk...i try n keep it positive. all these flicks look like they were done under a bridge i woulnt call it bombin if its under a bridge. unless the bridge is hot or the walls happen to be visible from the street. but i could be wrong they might not be bridges. try to fill the throws more evenly and use better color contrasts. but whatever dont listen to me im a just a toy.

Guest --zeSto--

honestly..

the black/blue throw and the hollow under it

aren't all that bad. you didn't do those?

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

someone shouldnt go bombing

both of you suck a fat kaak and should stick to hitting up eachothers testicles...

and - blablabla'>

------------------

-604-

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

THAT IS NOT BOMBING... I don't consider that painting... leave the dollar paint alone. Why does it look like you do the fill AFTER the outline??? Here's the steps for a quick easy throw up...

1) 1st outline(with the fill-in color)

2) Fill in(with SAME color as used in step 1)

3) Final outline(should be the opposite color of the fill-In, or close to it... Example: White Fill/Black outline, Black Fill/White Outline, and so on...)

4) Force field (Should either be the same color as the fill-In, or another color not close to the Final Outline color)

follow this, use paint that actually covers shit, not that kool aid paint u painted wit in those pics, and try to be more thoro with the fill in.

Oh, and from NOW ON... post:>>Here<<

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

[This message has been edited by Proph UAcrew (edited 05-31-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

THAT IS NOT BOMBING... I don't consider that painting... leave the dollar paint alone. Why does it look like you do the fill AFTER the outline??? Here's the steps for a quick easy throw up...

3) Final outline(should be the opposite color of the fill-In, or close to it... Example: White Fill/Black outline, Black Fill/White Outline, and so on...)

4) Force field (Should either be the same color as the fill-In, or another color not close to the Final Outline color)

follow this, use paint that actually covers shit, not that kool aid paint u painted wit in those pics, and try to be more thoro with the fill in.

good call on the link!!!!

or you can skip step 4 by using a very thick line in step 1. Then in Step 3 use a thin line and stay within the first thick line.

Got it? draw in the lines!

Guest drewWrite

i'd be embarrassed picking up the flicks from the photo processing place, let alone posting them so hundreds will see them

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

No No No.. NO NO!!!!!

'

i couldnt agree more and dude!!!!!! your the best!!!!!! i made one of the most useful posts!!!

i think that the non-thyme stuff is sudz now with over 500 posts and still toy as ever

imerz in another post you said i hope im not toy by my 400th post? what the fuck do the number of posts have to do with your skill are you dumb your not getting skill by posting so dont worry about your posts and get busy drawing

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

THOSE ARE DOPE!!!.........i think..?

are you joking...those throw-ups are hurtin for certin...

------------------

i am the buff...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this