Everytime I come around the city Bling Bling (clown slie mews topr kolage guido etc)

slie-tits

Guest Mike bibby

posting your own graf with your matching 12oz. name is the same thing as going up to a cop with your tagname blazing on your t-shirt and than showing him all your new flicks of the pieces you did in his city..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slie-tits

Thanx for all the positive feedback, thats what motivates me to keep painting, much respect to all Seattle crews. Hey lets bomb the fuck out of this city this summer!

Its like a motivational speach more people should listen to...its worth the money.

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by slie-tits

Thanx for all the positive feedback, thats what motivates me to keep painting, much respect to all Seattle crews. Hey lets bomb the fuck out of this city this summer!

If you come through with bombing crazy this summer it will modivate others to do their thing too.....:king:

It's sounds like a good idea but those putting in work now are probably the ones who are going to be putting in work during the summer. Maybe some kids may come stepin thru but in the end it will be the same people who put in work year round. but fuck it i'm down, i'll be out anyway.

Archived