Az Heads

gRaFF3421

yo peace to my msc members,steez,hext,aser,does,prone,jabsdeuce,werd the new crew 2003

Uc us UP krew 2003,peace to my minnesota and wisconsin heads,yola,alaby,geeker.werd eastside tucson,milwakee...check me out this weekend at the no 5 yard ill be wreckin all weekend..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

Bullshit

Yo this is Has from FTB just to clear some shit up about people saying that my boy Aser and his brother Does jacked little cartune well thats bullshit he didnt get jacked by anyone from FTB. PEACE mad respect to the real heads ,,,,,,,,,,,,,peace to ASET,DOES and INGEN......

Originally posted by HASoh

Quit bullshitin STEEZO come back to Tuson yo,,,,,we miss talkin shit to you yo..PEACE homie............ForThaBlind-FTB

haha hey when you get this hit me up on my email or call,my emailis the illestkats@yahoo.com coming back to tucson is serious in the future.i got alot of bizness that needs to be handled and i dont know when i can get there but i have a feeling its gonna be soon.Anyways ive been killin this town and they tryin to hunt me but you know how we do.Ohyeah on the 4th i hit like ten brand new canadian pac cars shit was ill kid anyways msc 2003 what!!UC US UP, 2iK the ill kids....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how about i rob u with a gun fuck a knife.ecka aint killin shit u fucking idiot fuck ums they can eat a big fat fuckin cock/and to the retard who says bsr sucks u fucking idiot they will bern ur ass i know sum heads from there that have been riteing since the 80s from bsr/shut the fuck up dont act like u know

Originally posted by sikmade

how about i rob u with a gun fuck a knife.ecka aint killin shit u fucking idiot fuck ums they can eat a big fat fuckin cock/and to the retard who says bsr sucks u fucking idiot they will bern ur ass i know sum heads from there that have been riteing since the 80s from bsr/shut the fuck up dont act like u know

This little toy is dum. bsr was learning there abcs in elementry in the 80s

and getting there asses kicked by STM oh wait they were kissing ass to STM..

Archived