Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gRaFF3421

Az Heads

Guest cheesecurd

is that shit out by the one mountain with all the gold in it supposedly? {phx area} went to a layup out there this summer and all the hoppers were killed. pretty neat.

Hey SCENIC since you know a grip of graffers..Is it true about the graff rumors flying?Was DAZE from TF killed?I've seen some new shit from HATER on the trains today.The big QUESTIONMARK and DAZE TF on a seperate train..:confused:

why the fuck do people say theirs no graff scene in AZ when they don't even know what's up......i've read quite a few post that have said that shit....:mad:

I asked around today and come to find out HATER is in Jail,He stabbed LEVEL under the arm,DAZE is in jail,and DAZ is dead,LUCKY beat up HATER and so goes on. So what krews you guys reppin? GK here:confused:

well daze was not killed ., but he did pass away.. , he was a real gangster, a good friend. who started TF ...hate did do some crazy shit. met him a couple of times.i dont care to much about level and bsr they suck ,, and i havent seen daz in a while i hope he ant dead,, dont know lucky................... fuck- being- innocent . 1993

Your in FBI? Nice...You seen GK around Tucson we gots COMIC(KOMIK,COMIK,CO he changes his styles) DARK,FEDS,SPIS,SAME,NONE(Exclamation mark),SHOW, and some no namers

I SAW A GK THROW UP AND COMIC TAG TO DAY. NEAR PARK PLACE MALL... COLORS RED N BLUE. SO YOU GUYS ARE MOSTLY ON EAST SIDE OF TUCSON AREA WITH THEM YPN CATS ..

When I first started writting..I always thought that YPN ment Youth Punk Niggaz.but i acually is Your Property next..GK is through also..we got a mad profile And now whereevr hey see a GK piece they immedeatly go to SaMe or Feds house and ask...Oh and BSR ran up on COMIK and MATE/Dark with ak's I think Komik said....

me and ypn graffers went on a drinking spree down 4th ave lots of honeys 2 nite yo soy buracho i saw some more gk taggs where do you guys peice at ? free ten s.t.m. free jawser g.a. free trace c.w.a.

Me and my boy Rakos will be making a trip to Az. soon to hook up with some of the NG cats. Never been there but can't wait to see what it's like. After that it's off to NYC where I hope to make my home in Brooklyn for a while. Got a summer of fun ahead..maybe i'll bump into some of you heads in Arizona while i'm there.;)

HaHa I was skatin with CoMiK from the ol GK now known as GS..Ghtto Shit or whatever...after I was nosesliding some shit he's all "guess what you know Hugh(Tune or Cartune) frm CWK??"I was all "yeah"...He got robbed by Acer and Does...I was like "what?"..Hes allthe stole his chain,his cell phone like almost an ounce from him..they had a knife to his throat and everything..." thats fuckin scary:lol:

yo whoever said people bag on the az scene... YOUR RIGHT everyone hates on az but i love it! i never go to tuscon but ill have to make a trip just to look for yalls shit! peace...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this