An Independant Investigation on who committed the terrorist acts on September 11 2001

oldenglish

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ooooh how cute they are taking each others comments personally.

personally, i wont beleive anything i hear about 9/11 or this other this other shit until its declassified in 50 years. you think the US is really going to let someone expose all their shit and endanger whatever the fuck there up to? hell no! im not trusting anything i read, im not even gonna read....except for Fahrenheit 451...gotta read that shit for skoooooooooo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Æ°

There's only one right and one wrong.

I, for one, am actually a little bored by the endless series of black and white decisions life presents me... 1 or 2, A or B, Yes or No... still it beats the confusion of thinking...

^^^^

That shit trips me out because around 6 or 7 years ago I was partying at UCLA with my buddy and his roomate's brother was there with us. Homeboy was all up in the military and they are from a pretty conservative connected family so he knows some shit. Anyways we were getting wasted and he starts talking about some crazy shit, first he was talking about secret wars in central and south america that I ended up reading about last year, but then he predicted Bush Jr's rise to the presidency, including the vote fraud and drama, also how republicans had been planning the takeover of the house and that the supreme court had been planned to be majority conservative, etc etc. Now all this shit he said was already being lined up, he also said Bush Jr would go on the war path to make while lining the pockets of the wealthy. He said Iraq would be the 1st target and columbia would be next, which was a little off but still fucken on point.

Oh yeah, old E

I feel you on a lot of your beliefs and frustrations. I have wanted to leave the US many times, but if you really hate this bullshit then PLEASE do something to change it, or at least make it better for the victims of this system. It is overwhelming and an uphill battle, but if more people like us do something, the closer we are to true liberty. I look at all these fucken war protesters and get mad because after a day of screaming for the quality of life of people a million miles away, they go home and try to underpay Juan the gardener.Most of these hypocrits are too eager to judge others when they would flip if their spoiled exsistence might possibly be comprimised . Im not saying this is you, Im saying that everyone could draw the line by doing their part to change this shit, even if its reading ghetto kids a good book. Because the hypocrits I mention do nothing but take the validity away from a truly good cause,giving people like pistol or mr pres or whoever the fuel to dismiss the true problems that fuck the world up( no diss to pistol or pres, just an example). From wwhat Ive seen you write, youre white which is an advantage to help to change the world much more than I could so use it.

PS. Even if i left, Id have nowhere to go, one half of my ancetors are from arizona/new mexico and the other half is from just over the border so Im stuck here unless I want to ranch cacti in hermosillo.

right on Esai.

Yeah man, I got my whole view on it to. My family is affiliated with both the military and the mafia and I have heard some shit.

Actually me and a friend were wanting to start some nonprofit programs for kids. I have so many ideas to change whats wrong with our society. It is so easily fixed and the resources are there.

I am young midtwentys and i would rather do nothing else with my life than fix problems for society. I dont even care if our goverment has been taken over, all im saying is stop killing your own people.

I would really like to do some work down in Los Angeles. I just read this investigation report and had to get it out you know?

Its borderline terrifying in a way.

but as i was just popping a beer i was thinking, you know what, thats outright impressive that such a small group of people can accomplish what they are accomplishing. effective and well manipulation of the most powerfull nation on earth is no easy feat. so ok, you win.....just stop killing people and start fixing our problems and stop starting wars.

however, i dont want to live the rest of my life in the united states of america. I would like to do a lot of good with my life and help a lot of people and fix a lot of problems but at the same time i would invite you to come with me and go live on one of the thousands of islands thats indonesia. basically start an american refugee community and do web based work. lax marijauna laws beautifull weather year round and your just on an island chillen. i want to farm and run a web based company. and start my own nonprofit orginization to help the victims of the poverty in the united states.

I was also considering moving to mexico. Land is cheap on the beach and your still north america.

but yeah, basically i dont want to hurt anyone and want to help people.

and reading about what very well may have happened makes me want to change things. im no ones enemy. i like to help people. must be fucking crazy.

but for serious, the link is worth checking out. i just spent the past 2.5 hours reading the arguements and following the footnote links. i never thought I'd be the cosparicy theory type, but I'm deffinitly going to bed with some morbidly fascinating thoughts in my head tonight. this investigative journalism has linked together events I'd never have supposed could have been related and includes well documented stories, quotes and pictures that I've never seen nor heard, which is alarming because I thought I was fairly in touch with world politics and current events. I felt confused and angry about recent US policy before but now my head is positively spinning. fuck, why does the world have to be such a derranged place?

Smart, or anyone else who believes this journalism to be slander- I'd really like to hear your thoughts and rebutals. I'd much prefer to live in a world that doesnt contain networks as sinister as this article alleges. Someone with contradicting knowledge of history or current events speak up!

ok, it's all lies. now I'd like to hear a supported rebuttal of even one of the hundreds of accusations. if this is truly some exceptionally elaborate right wing propaganda, I'd like to hear some counter-conspiracy theorys. I dont have any reliable knowledge that any of the events descibed was untrue. If literally hundreds of Israelis have been deported for various acts of espionage without media coverage and Osama insists his innocence (also without media coverage) and the fall of the world trade centers was aided by explosives and the WTC steel supports were recycled before any real investigation had began.... well, it paints an ugly, ugly picture of an underhanded, manipulative circle of world leaders...

so anyone care to refute any of the many controvercial claims made by the author?

thanks for posting that.

i read the first half this morning, then after running around all day with it in the back of my mind, just finished the second half.

i wish the guy didnt write it with such a clearly defined position, and stated it as impassionate fact, instead of opinion, based up by pretty incredible fact. it just gives those who oppose it an easy way to discredit it, in the exact manner he explains. i also wish he went a bit more in depth about the origins/ everyday actions of these 'zionists'. it makes them sound like an evil covert clandestine group of ninjas or something, as opposed to the very real group they are.

outside of that, i think its pretty incredible, fairly irrefutable, and further reason for me to move to switzerland in a few years.

what more is there really to say? its not going to change. we cant do anything about it. if congressman and senators cant change things, then no amount of posts under my name is gonna have a lick of difference.

seeks/fuck israel end to ends

Guest BROWNer

didn't read the link, i might, but i probly won't, i've read

enough about sept 11 conspiracy to know what's in this 'report' already..

i don't know, its alot of info...there is definitely a hell of alot of

questions that need to be answered about that day and what went down, but

i'm hesitant to believe the picture these so-called 'conspiracy' guys paint.

i know for sure the bush team has used this day and its seems

fairly obvious to me they have been trying to postpone this independant

investigation forever, and when they appointed kissinger, that to me

immediately gave me pause..

i guess the US government is too busy lashing out to care about what actually

happened that day..before you know it, the elections will be over and the commission will still be getting jerked around.

for what its worth browner, i think its worth your time. this isnt some 'conspiracy theory' shit. its a very real, very factualy based, in depth assesment of that days events, events leading up to it, and other related info. none of it is based on 'hear-say' or fuzzy facts.

it might not be the truth as only god knows it, but it makes a damn convincing argument. one that when reading, no matter how skeptacle, its very difficult to believe anything else. not because its some 'brainwashing' shit or anything, just because it is one of those situations where it just seems pretty overwelmingly true.

dont take my word for it though, read it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn

someone should have copy pasted it in here...this what i got when i linked the click:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived