An Independant Investigation on who committed the terrorist acts on September 11 2001

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No.

Look dude, our fellow citizens were attacked in new york and 3000 people died. Now our family members and freinds are in a war.

Rely on cnn all you want.

This is an independant investigation with nothing but documented facts to draw the conclusions.

I find it outright nauseating. Our country has been taken over completely by a few wealthy cold hearted murderers.

A nice little island in Indonesia with a giant marijuana patch and a grass hut sounds 3 million times better than living in what could be considered the now right wing zionist occupied country of the "free".

And to state my beliefs on this issue.

Im not going to fight for this country. I would rather leave. Perhaps trace my roots back to my country of origin.

Lets see, what america had to offer me- i could work some bullshit job for some bullshit wage and live my bullshit life in a country full of sheep until a war breaks out or the goverment is overthrown.

Or, I can leave.

This shit has affected me so severley, that I have been praying.

As a nonviolent passive person I dont know what else to do.

I will however not be afraid to speak out with what little rights I have left and I will never understand the goals and tactics of the right wing zionists that control our country. Not to say they are not effective and efficient and have succeeded greatly in acheiving their goals. Cheers guys. Happy killing. I want to leave this country.

Originally posted by oldenglish

i could work some bullshit job for some bullshit wage and live my bullshit life in a country full of sheep

or you could go to school and build homes for the underprivileged, be lawyer and defend poor people, or you could become a teacher and teach children. unless of course you consider those bullshit jobs.

what country in the world do you expect to live and not have to work some bs job? the same general jobs need to be done in all countries.

get "injured" and get a free ride.

* and who give's a fuck about those "sheep". i mean if your gonna leave cause of who you perceive the thought process of others fine fuck it who needs ya is my motto. but thats kinda like pulling a cartman.

I can not be at ease with what is being done to this country.

If someone has any contradictions to the research paper that was written, by all means post it up!!

but at least read it. its worth your time.

And pistol, the reason I want to leave is because I can not be at peace with the history of this country. I can not be at peace in a land filled with strip malls and highways. Besides, Im not even American by heritage, well more american than most i guess since I have bloodlines traced back to the mayflower, so I will do like my great great great great uncle did and bounce the fuck out.

Seriously, I want to live on an island and build my house and become as self sufficiant as possible. And with the internet, I can run my company from anywhere. So deal with the facts man. Shit in this country is fucked up. There is no true justice to be found. I am not content to live my life upon a land stolen from the natives who were almost erased at the hand of the goverment that rules today, while we take over otherlands. I dont care about the almighty dollar and I dont want a lexus. I want justice and effective transit. I want to be able to control my life and not pay a system that controls me. Realisticlly, living on an island in a country that is a series of islands is my best chance of living my life as i see fit. There will be no justice for what is being done. This is the beginning of the end man. And I find it hillarious that your from East Los Angeles and Mexican yet you support the killing and theft of land when the city you live in is stolen and your brothers and sisters are victimized at the hand of your city goverments. But hey, Im an american...i have the right to say all this shit, and what im saying is I want to get the fuck out of here. Shit is fucked up. I dont want to become a violent terrorist. I dont want to kill people and i dont want to live a life supporting a goverment that does those things.

seriously, i want nothing more in my life right now than to leave this country. I will never advocate killing when there is other options.

Our country is bankrupt---beyond bankrupt..we are so far in debt its hillarious....our civil rights are pretty much over and I am pretty sure there will not be a honest election for the presidential position for quite a while. Basically, let me declare myself the first american refugee that has not figured out how the get the fuck out of here yet.

peace.

and this is what Usama gots to say about it.

Ummat: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

Usamah: In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who Made the earth as an abode for peace, for the whole mankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad for our guidance. I am thankful to The Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and Momin [true Muslim] people of Pakistan who refused to believe in lie of the demon. I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya, and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies [of Muslims].

The US has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries are either its slaves or subordinates. However, our case is different. We have pledged slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the slave of someone else. If we do that, it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones, which are the enemies of United States, or the latter itself considers them as its enemies. Or

The countries, which do not agree to become its slaves, such as China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria, and the former Russia [as received]. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US government has stated. But the Bush administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the US itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him. Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other US president, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who made the attacks.

fuck off dude.

like i said, if you have somthing to contradict what has been posted, PLEASE DO.

oh im sorry, should i be posting pictures of my family and my life for your amusement instead.

go drink beer out of a teapot and breakdance while your dressed up as a lady bug.

fag.

yea the government probably did do all that, but what the fuck are you going to do about it?

start a revolution? the government will squash you.

so just be happy, drink your coke, work your job, buy your house, pay your rent, hang out with your friends, fuck bitches...

fuck worrying about the government shit... your gonna die one day anyway...

you dont fight fire with fire.

i personally would never attack the goverment.

shits about to collapse.

i like freedomn. i am an american. and i plan to leave.

i will hang out with my friends fuck bitches and drink beer in another country.

I am truly shocked that first off, our own goverment perpatrated these attacks and secondly at the lack of evidence to contradict it.

yeah, well when the united states federal goverment was exposed to be completely corrupt while victimizing its citizens and missusing its resources, i was to busy drinking coke and fucking bitches while kicking it with my freinds to notice or make a public statement on it.

i will go work a job and save my money and start applying for visas.

im out of here hopefully within the next two years.

injustice in the world bugs me.

i see all the injustice and abuse that has gone on in american culture and it makes me physically ill.

so get it straight, im leaving what i deem to be an oppressive unjust goverment just like my ancestor did on the mayflower.

no smart, im not saying the Jews did it.

what im saying is that this goverment -per the information in the research paper- is being controlled by violent extreme zionists and corrupt public servants that are violating the morals laws and prinicples of the world to advance their own interests.

and as far as mossad on 12oz..hah, belive that shit. i have been speaking about the injustices in isreal for some time. dont think the intelligence community sleeps on your message board.

being affiliated with graffiti for the last almost 11 years i feel that a graffiti message board community is an appropriate place to voice what i feel to be important and what i would like to discuss.

i am completely open to any view points regarding these issues and would greatly encourage some one to present an alternitive or additional research paper or investigation report.

no,

Judaism is a religon.

People who fly jet liners in to buildings and kill people are cold hearted murderers. Goverments who support it and allow it are corrupt.

I assure you my opinions and view points will not change. However understand religon is completely irrelevant. What is relavent is that people are being killed, our country has invaded another country and there is substantial information that it is being done completely illegally.

And let me give you my definition of a Jew and then you can give me yours.

A Jew like a Muslim or a Christian or a Bhuddist is a person who follows a religon.

I dont consider Jerry Fallwell a Christian. I dont consider Saddam Hussein a Muslim. And I dont consider Ariel Sharon a Jew. I consider them all to be evil people that do not perpetuate good will and prosperity twoards their fellow humans.

WE AREN'T ARGUING ABOUT THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "JEW" YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK!

Instead of looking incredibly stupid, and a bit bigoted, why don't you go look up the word "zionist"...

then go figure out that 3 irelevant fact listed in order does not make a logical argument.

no smart.

i want you to read the information and give me your opinion on it.

and if im racist, its only against people that advocate killing other people for profit, resources and furthering their own interests.

if i was angry and full of hate and racism, i garuntee i could do a lot more then post information -please note if you dispute anything in that paper you can verify where the author obtained it from and i encourage you to do so-

a year and a half has passed since the terrorist attacks-and thats what they are smart, attacks by terrorists- and no investigation has been done.

you can insuate all you want that i am some radical antisemite but nothing can be further from the truth.

i value no human regardless of race or religon more than another.

than why dont we reffer to the people implicated in the above research as terrorists. thats what they are. the fact that the evidence points to ISRAELI nationallity makes no difference.

I dont hate people smart. i dont advocate violence against people.

notice im saying i will leave this country, im not on the net trying to organize an armed militia....nahhh man. fuck that. i want to leave. i would rather be a poor peasant with my family in southern italy.

If you can find where it says in the torrah to take over goverments and kill people and steal land and oppress people then i will concede your point.

what i think is happening is the Jewish religion is being perverted much the same way Islam and Christianity has been perverted.

While I know very little about the Jewish religion, I am quite sure that the Torrah does not advocate the actions that Israel has been accused of taking. I never said what I read is fact and IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO CREATE AN ANTI JEWISH MOVEMENT OF ANYTYPE.

TO THE CONTRARY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. IM TRYING TO OPEN PEOPLES EYES TO WHAT REALLY MAY BE GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY.

I ASSURE YOU IF I WAS RACIST AGAINST JEWISH PEOPLE YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT IN DETAIL. YEAH, IM SO ANTIJEWISH THAT I WAS DOWN WITH SKINHEADS AGAINST RACIAL PREJIDUCE. GET IT STRAIGHT FOOL, THE ONLY PEOPLE I AM RACIST AGAINST ARE THOSE WHO FOLLOW NAZI BELIEFS.

Originally posted by Smart

WE AREN'T ARGUING ABOUT THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "JEW" YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK!

Instead of looking incredibly stupid, and a bit bigoted, why don't you go look up the word "zionist"...

then go figure out that 3 irelevant fact listed in order does not make a logical argument.

you know, i actually am concerned for my saftey after posting this.

laugh all you want.

And you know what? I woulda been down with invading Iraq, I have no problem funding Israel. but what I dont understand is why people find it so neccessarry to kill other people to accomplish what they want. I just dont get it. I dont get why Israel does not embrace it Palestinien people. I dont get why america has a war on its youth. I just dont understand.

I dont understand how greed can drive men to spill blood of other men.

granted, somthings probably wrong with me upstairs.

silly passive graffiti writer.

your a smart fucking idiot.

dont need my support? motherfucker i wasnt giving you any support.

you can stay here, hell you can have the lease on my apartment in sunny california if you want.

im the fuck out of here, i dont want to raise a child or live a life in a country run by deception murder and lies.

i will abide by laws and work honestly and leave. following their rules and harming no one.

if you can stand the hypocrisy and lies and killing and abuse of the american people then more power to you. My descendants are not from america, I will lawfully leave this country in protest of what is being done. Like i said, somthings wrong with me. I have spent my entire life concerned about the injustices of the world and I have no desire to fight the power or wage war or kill people. NONE. I want to leave and live a life with no mcdonalds, no 10 lane freeways, no endless suburbs and strip malls. No offense dude, but the US is kind of wack. not for me.

and really guy, the whole antijewish thing about me saying the jews did it is like me saying, yeah the whites did it, or the blacks did it.....

i was specific fool. i said radical extremists did it. people who violate laws and kill people to advance their own cause.

and for the final time, if your so opposed to what i say, then please post somthing indicating otherwise.

I posted this research paper because it appears to be non fiction and not covered up.

Originally posted by oldenglish

your a smart fucking idiot.

dont need my support? motherfucker i wasnt giving you any support.

I know, remember, you didn't concede my point... send us a postcard when you get where you're going...

:mexican:

word.

besides, you know me as a screename on a message board. i appreciate what an online community has to offer. ill post flicks.

you sail right? ill give you my longitude and lattitude and you can come on over for some homegrown weed and vegtables and then well kill a chicken and drink some homebrew while we bbq it up.

Archived