junk food junkie...

charlie dundar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

tahitian treat makes the best fruit punch ever. only people who live or lived in hawaii no about fruit punch not that hawaiian punch bull shit.

Guest professor poopatronic

i'm all about sour skittles, white "mystery flavor" air heads, and an odwalla opaque green superfood just to even things out.

Today I discovered ben and jerry's ice cream. I was a haagen Dasz junkie (caramel cone explosion oh MY!) anyway I got this bovinity divinity ice cream, and it has these cute chocolate cows in it. yumm yumm. also today I had to get a bag of chupa chups,and some cherry blasters. I mean, my boyfriend cooked me this wonderful meal, and it was awesome, but I have the worst sweet tooth. this weekend has been terrible for sweets. Last night I was craving cheesecake so bad I had to stop to pick some up at midnight on the way home from a friends party.

I believe all of this comes from my attempt to quit smoking. Usually I have a sweet tooth and crave things, but not to the extent of late.

I believe all of this comes from my attempt to quit smoking. Usually I have a sweet tooth and crave things, but not to the extent of late.[/b]

its tru ive been not smoking for a few weeks and it seems my regular work out is not cutting it......is this a NAtiON WidE Fast Food EXPERIMENT?????

professor poopatronic is a genius. fuck all your culinary knowledge, this guy can cook for me anytime. although, I'm gonna have to swap the superfood for the odwalla blackberry fruit shake. sour skittles.. woo hoo! why is it that it took them so long to realize that green apple is a far superior flavor to lemon? bastards. my childhood may have been saved by this revelation.

I have the most screwed up eating habits... I'm greatful not to be a giant 300lbs woman.

I must have a can of soda, ice-cream, or some kind of chocolate everday. If I don't have it, I get very irritated to the point I can't get irritated anymore and just fall asleep. I shit you not. I have several people on this board as my witnesses... the funniest thing is that I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. Whether it's a park bench, in your car, or even a resturant table. Soon as I put my head down, I'm out.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

why is it that it took them so long to realize that green apple is a far superior flavor to lemon? bastards.

ahh yes i forgot to mention, EVERYBODY GO TO SKITTLES.COM AND VOTE TO KEEP THE APPLE AND LOSE THE LIME. sorry lime but that green apple shit is illa fo rilla...

laffy taffy is also an excellent choice. and even better, you have the choice to buy it in either the rectangle or long string shapes. don't get the vanilla kind with the blue wrapper though, they're completely foul.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 07-16-2001).]

Originally posted by peach:

mmmmm...white mystery...is my favorite.

what about laffy taffy...

or even better - watermelon gatorade.... its hard to find - but i think that makes me enjoy it that much more when i find it...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MELON ''FIERCE FLAVORED'' GATORADE....

12 x your body weight = how many calories you burn a day at rest

3,500 calories = 1lb of fat

1 whopper = 640 calories

1 big mac = 570 calories

if you eat 500 extra calories a day you should technically gain 1 lb a week.

just thought i'd share that as i eat some french fries.

oh and sex only burns 49 calories every half hour.

------------------

high plains drifter

Archived