locked out

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

bobby-

thank god you didnt hear about the time me and the misses were leaving our house, after a big fight, at like 1am...

we decide to call a TO and go get food. as we are closing the door we both asked if the other one had the keys. landlord had just left earlier that night for a week. too late to call anyone, we end up at the ramada for the night, and i gets no lovin cuz of the fight. next day, throw a neighbors ladder over the fence, up to the second floor, shimmy in, unlock the door, and i finally found where the bitch had her keys. in my hoodie pocket which i had on all night, including at the hotel.

im dum.

hope to see you soon.

~dl

its been a long time since we got up.

id like to play some catch up soon

..have you seen the trailer for willard?

as cheesy as it seems ... i can kind of relate right now.

jealousy breeds the contempt.

anyways i took a nice shower

refreshing and helped to chase away the odor that was chasing me.

peace love.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Al Green

its been a long time since we got up.

id like to play some catch up soon

..have you seen the trailer for willard?

as cheesy as it seems ... i can kind of relate right now.

jealousy breeds the contempt.

anyways i took a nice shower

refreshing and helped to chase away the odor that was chasing me.

peace love.

im sayin...

hit me on the hip son

let me know when u in town so we can build like voltron...

i have cityrat phobia

i dont wanna see willard

i cant even watch the trailers..

one summer i was cleaning my apt, and i went to shake out the rug.

unbenounced to me, my roomate had switched the lock so you cant

turn the handle and so once the door closed, i was locked out. not so

bad i guess, except that i was in my underwear and all i had was my

rug. i knocked on my neighbor's door, and she let me in. i tried to crawl

from their window sill to mine, but couldnt do it. she said i could just chill

in her apt until my roomie got home, but i started to feel pretty awkward

at her kitchen table in my undies.

i left and went to some other apt's on the fire escape and knocked on

their doors. i could hear people shuffle up to the door, look through the

peep whole, see me in my undies, shudder, and shuffle away. it was

pretty humiliating. finally someone on the top floor let me in, and i

climber out her window (across her bed) and went down the fire escape,

punched a whole in my screen, dove into my room, bounced off the

bed and landed on the floor. AT THAT MOMENT, my roomie walked in

and was like "what the fuck are you doing on the floor?"

good luck getting in.,.,,.

well i slept in my own bed last night. very satisfying even though i didnt get to sleep til 4:30.

got a nice 60 gig hd in the mail today so i can backup a bunch of files i have.. which is also nice..

things are looking up... its sunny out..

im happy.:yum:

we got locked out a couple of times...

-once we knocked on our building manager's door at 3am to have him open our doors because my fiance got so drunk that he forgot his keys at our homies house.

-the second time we were so hungry that we forgot our keys and realized it when we didn’t lock the second lock on our door. We knocked and knocked on our building mangers door but no one answered. We tried to open it with a credit card, no luck. So my hubby had to go over to our local bar and try to call our buildings rent company to try to get someone. They said that they’d have someone over there in 45 minutes. 2 hours go by and no one. we are still hungry as fuck. Finally we get the building manager who was supposedly “asleep”. Finally someone came but we had to pay him 60 dollars in cash. This was about 3 hours of being locked out.

-the third time it wasn’t us. It was someone who was staying with us and forgot his keys. He climbed on the fire escape and knocked on our window.

-the fourth time it wasn’t us. It was also someone who was visiting us. He knocked and knocked on the door. I heard it once and I told the hubby to check it, he did but no one was there. Then we fell asleep. The next morning, I heard the knock again…it was him. He stayed in our lobby all night long. I do apologize for that.

yeah getting locked out sucks. especially when your dad is home just ignoring you cause he's pissed out that you went out. In my rebel younger years when i used to run away from home and my dad would change the locks on me so i couldnt get any of my stuff i used crawl in through the doggy door cause i was small enough..and i'd be in the sunroom and have to get into the garage..so that door was pretty flimsy and i could kick it in..and then i had to get through the garage door into the house.. so i'd get the crowbar out of the toolbox and pry it open and kick that door down..and it would still shut after wards...3 years later my dad asks me one day..after numerous times i had to do this.. "a- i think someone was trying to break in to the house!!" shows me the lock coming off on the side of the door frame and the parts of wood that are missing from the crowbar....no that was me all the times you locked me out.

I've been locked out tooooo.. many times. I remember one time in particular. I had just got back to the crib, it had to be between 10pm and 12pm, not really all that late. I used my keys and opened the door that allows you to get into the hallway, then I walked up stairs to my apt. I used my key to unlock the two main locks that we use, but someone had put the huge deadbolt lock on, which there is no key for. So I went around to the back hallway and tried to open the back door to my apt, but someone locked this other lock that was on this door, and this was another lock that I didn't have a key for. So I ended up sleeping in the hallway.

Archived