hello ppl im back safe and somthing....

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i like how virs here has thought to himself "fuck the haters, im still around". i bet many other ppl would have stopped writing after recieving the amount of jokes virs has...but he is still here....

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

sez gi had the only influance on this sketch

yeah, i noticed, but like i said, i wasnt going to name names. any ways, i think you stepped a bit over the line of influence with the extensions, but thats it. the rest of the sketch is good. just keep trying to make your stuff diferent from the rest.

peace

dude, chill out, i said there were similarities between yours and sez. look at the bottom extensions on that sketch you posted. and i know ive seen a flick where sez extensions continue into his s and z, but i cant find it and i dont really care. just keep it real

peace

VIRuS

you got alot more heart into this shit than most others. They would have just either taken the shit to the dome and quit or just stop posting shit on this thread. shits ugly but it should be right. do your own shit I would hink that someone in your situation, I am only assuming that there are not really that many writers were you live, would develope an original style because of the lack of influence. Incorperate the shit around your home into your graf fuck anything we have to tell you. I personally think that graf based on hebrew or arabian script would be tight. I have family that writes in kenya and he bases his style of the native script there.(mostly arabic w/ a little tweak) keep at it do your thing.peace

much better than before man, good work. Still room for improvement, but just keep practicing. I personally think handstyles are just as important as anythin and are just hard to get nice as even wildstyles really. I think you need most work on your hands then anythin else. They don't flow and I know my handstyles looked similar to yours at first. I don't know what's up with people startin and their handstyles bein very pointy and tryin to be crazy and you can just tell it don't flow. Try to make the letters flow and keep practice different letters, if you get one nice hot lokin letter, make that the foundation to your othe rletters and it can lead to literal making up the whole alphabet. The same goes for thinkin of simple style letters. Another piece of criticism for all ya stuff is just make it a bit neater, like on the first virs throwie, it seems you don't have enough control with the marker or just aren't carin enough to make your letters in porportion and lookin right as well as the lines being smooth. Like in the one people said you bit off (whatever, I don't see much of abite, butr oh well) the S (to me) and also the othe rletters (mostly the S) could look much nicer if you just made the lines smoother and more neat and just took time look at it overall and see what is really wrong with each letter and where things need to be thicker or have certain detaisl,etc... ya know? Just concentrate on that, you got the ides just somethin missin and I can see you gettin much better with evena bit more practice.

Ah well sorry for so much typin, just tryin to help out. GL to you and good job that you are still writin, forget everyone here and if they give you ish... it don't matter in the end, with practice you'll get good. you got determination and trust me that means a lot... if ya determined, ya gonna be good. Just keep workin and workin at it. Get ya handstyles down better and just neatin up the letters fix up everythin and you'll have ya simples down soon and they could be lookin nice. Then you vcan work more from there.

peace... 1

i think i saw...

"stay original" somewhere amungst the reply posts to this thread.. and by all means, follow threw with that sht... someone tells you your style sucks, smile, cause either way you look at it, it's YOUR style, always room for improvement....

look mom, this is me seeing the glass half empty... then breaking it for not being full...

YOU STILL SUCK THOUGH!

Archived