The Game of the Gods

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

You have to say, had Man U not drawn Madrid, they would have won it.....

To win it, Man U would have to beat Real sooner or later in the tournament anyway.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

It's called soccer.

Thats the kind of malakies that gets you banned...

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Ahahahaha....man, I was at that game! And I missed Canada's goal because I was buying a drink!

I was there too. I had seats in the front row. Not exactly the best for watching the game but you really got to see exactly how good those Brazillians are.

Guest sneak

ahhh bollocks,

man utd won the championship because arsenal couldnt even beat leeds (who were facing relagation) at home. damn gooners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jackson

Arsenal can certainly have the double again this year.

:cool:

Ive got tickets to all of the games at Highbury until the end of the season, including ManUre.

The FA cup is better than the league anyway...:o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The premiership kicks off again next week...

major stories of the summer: The beckham saga, and the Russion bilionairre and chelsea...

who saw the charity shield? The Man u goalie (the american with turrettes) was the hero by saving 2 penalties..

Originally posted by sneak

who saw the charity shield? The Man u goalie (the american with turrettes) was the hero by saving 2 penalties..

That guy's awesome. He's going to be their number one for sure...

In an unrelated story, Sheffield Wednesday beat Swindon Town 3-2 in their opening game of the Nationwide Division 2. Perhaps we may actually win something this year.....look out Bournemouth and Hartlepool!

you know "this sport" is only single handedly the most popular one all over the world?

only americans could be so ignorant to call a sport they play with their hands "football" and call real football soccer

it would have made more sense for you retards to call your nfl version soccer than football

Archived