The WUFC SDK thread

Guest imported_Europe

NER is not from Stockholm, they are Scanian (Danish/Swedish) PMS has 1 "active" who paints walls in the forest and upload the shit on fotolog. The rest is paying fines. WUFC does not paints with strangers, for safety reasons. HOOK doesnt write anymore and enjoys his view from his expensive mansion.

good for you and your head full of knowledge, do you talk to the police also? Just shut your mouth and go back to not posting on this or any other web page. You are the reason people don't like strangers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good for you and your head full of knowledge, do you talk to the police also? Just shut your mouth and go back to not posting on this or any other web page. You are the reason people don't like strangers.

Ha.. Ha.. The police knows much more then i do. And since when is it illegal to live in a mansion? The graffiti unit pretty much knows everything already so lets say i repeat it again for you that doesnt know anything about WUFC.

No, i prefer to stay here with all the confused toys like you.

(Even thou i hate to call people toy over the internet)

• 2 weeks later...
New trains suck full stop.... New London Bigmets and every other line Suck , New Napoli Circumversuvianas Suck .... Lets go back to 85 Fire up the timemachine... (Drunken Rant)

too true, all new european trains look like silver dildos, although..i have to say the new malmo models are pretty nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived