The WUFC SDK thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watched the dirty handz 3 video today, if you haven't checked it, and you like sdk/wufc shit, you'll probably enjoy it. I thought it was cool, too many rolling trains though and not enough live action. Wish they had more footage from new york, that was dope!

i found that vid to be quite good as it was... each to their own.. got some fresh banos wc's and mad moas action

you sorry ass, cant you see that illegal european graffiti has undergone an evolution completely opposite to american graff? purposely trash styles are the result of yards where 5-10 minutes is way too much, and plus a little irony on the staticity of some writers painting the same stupid bubble patterns and loops for 30 fucking years. it doesnt necessarily mean euro bombers are lame. people who paint ridiculously trash trains often know how to draw very well.

if you wanna know why youll never see a european metro with wildstyles and complicated productions just try hitting a metro in stockholm instead of painting in nevada miles away from any danger.

thats got nothing to do with it, that same "shit" style they paint on trains is seen in chill spots and on walls in stockholm. ofcoarse time u have to paint a train in stockholm would effect the execution but not the original design, some may call the style shit some may love it, i personally love it, guys like honet are redifining graff in their on way, i think its dope.

im really getting into stokholm style after no liking it for a while, que, hook and bits and bobs from PMS WUFC and NER are coming thru to me. How do you go about hooking up with these guys, i have a flat in stokholm i havnt used for a few years i wanna take a trip sometime.

im really getting into stokholm style after no liking it for a while, que, hook and bits and bobs from PMS WUFC and NER are coming thru to me. How do you go about hooking up with these guys, i have a flat in stokholm i havnt used for a few years i wanna take a trip sometime.

you fucking retard. im sure theyd love to "hook" up with you now that you approve of their style. 10 points buddy

Archived