Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

The WUFC SDK thread

Europe you probablly know more than me,only seem to see Que/Uzi stuff representing WUFC/SDK. Friendly fire video i think has quite a bit on it.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Oct 16 2004, 04:18 PM

Europe you probablly know more than me,only seem to see Que/Uzi stuff representing WUFC/SDK. Friendly fire video i think has quite a bit on it.

For some other SDK/WUFC stuff from another guy than those named before, check the last bomber. On the page with "three graffs fro mthe same guy", you'll find some other style ! :clown2:

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Its funny that all the graff-flicks I dig up from buffsites ends up getting leeched by other sites and then eventually re-posted on 12oz.

Happened to both this wholecar and to the secret Kegr panels.

why do people have "secret panels" when athority a;ready wpu;d flik them anyway? oh you mean f they buff them out after they did them?,. so just for flik.. to br let puut imn future when retireads

noone buffs there pannels in europe mate, thats an american thing, theres no point goin yard, doing a fresh pannel then chromeing it out?? a secret panel in europe is just not handing ur yard shots out and relying on someone catching it if it runs

Originally posted by skroeape@Nov 4 2004, 03:04 AM

why do people have "secret panels" when athority a;ready wpu;d flik them anyway? oh you mean f they buff them out after they did them?,. so just for flik.. to br let puut imn future when retireads

you must have been so drunk.

Here's a wall from Paris....Picture taken a month...

Netx to it...some nice Supe & Seb throw ups...

I'll check later for some more SDK stuff in my archives... :shook:

SDK_WUFC%20Paris%20wall_01.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now