The WUFC SDK thread

Guest imported_Europe

ABC.. i think its been delayed a little.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 9 2005, 12:12 AM

the book is officially released tomorrow. woohoo, the wait is almost over.

i have contacted the dokument guys to get a list of online stockists so my fellow 12oz'ers can get it first. hope to have the list tomorrow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copied from http://www.dokument.org

In Swedish:

"Writers United försenad men finns ändå på releasefesten 10 juni 2005

På grund av ett misstag på tryckeriet ska boken Writers United tryckas om.

En första upplaga av boken som har några mindre fel i bindningen kommer säljas vid releasen för 150 kronor styck (ord. ca pris 298 kr).

Sedan kommer inga böcker säljas förrän den nya upplagan levereras efter midsommar.

Felen i bindningen består av att tryckfärgen inte har torkat innan bokbindning, därför har vissa sidor klibbat ihop en aning längst in mot bokens mitt så att lite av färgen släpper i kanten på en del bildsidor när boken öppnas."

In English, it more or less says:

"The WUFC book is delayed because of a fail at the printerhouse due to the binding of the book, but there will still be books sold for 150swedish kroners at the release party. (ordinary price is 298swedish kroners).

After the release party none of the first printed books will be sold, and the new printed once without the failure will be out after mid-sommer. (-that would be around 1.july I assume-)

What`s wrong with the 1st printed books is that the print-colour didnt dry properly before the book-binding, and therefor some of the pages are abit sticked together in the (-erhm..hard to translate-) spot closest to the binding." (in the middle between the pages).

ehrm... My translation`s not the best, but I guess you guys got the picture.

Just a little longer to wait!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 15 2005, 10:47 PM

got a short list from the dokument boys of places it will be available online. these should be your first port of call if you can't wait to get it from a store. no american online stockists just yet, but keep your eyes on the dokument site for updates.

italy

australia

germany

scandinavia

Very Willy Wonka!!!!! :haha:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jun 20 2005, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jun 20 2005, 11:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Jun 17 2005, 04:50 PM

Just a little longer to wait!

[veruca salt] but i want it nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! [/veruca salt]

[/b]

hey

I've read it, I liked it... it really changed my picture of the whole crew. Thought they were more aggressive thugs, with habits and other criminal intentions but it seems like they're a bunch of really cool people who just keep it to themselves. The details and the depth in the text is also very rich. The book is well worth the cost and I suggest everyone to take a look. especially all the hiphop fanatics out there

:spin: :spin2:

home time:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 16 2005, 08:47 AM

got a short list from the dokument boys of places it will be available online. these should be your first port of call if you can't wait to get it from a store. no american online stockists just yet, but keep your eyes on the dokument site for updates.

italy

australia

germany

scandinavia

smellycunt: i chatted to the finaloutline.com guys and they're not sure when they'll have it themselves. they have a username on 12oz, so maybe send them a pm and ask.

Archived