Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Krook

ATTN: HECZ

i wuz talkin to dent about a pass around book and wuz wonderin if u'd wunna hit it up for me...

if anyone else is interested holla at me and i'll think about it:p

i wuz hoping you would wunt to hit it up to it's just dent already talked to hecz about it (from wut i hear) and i wuz hoping he could get sum of his boys to hit it up also:D

ok i told you i talked to him and he is down for it... some one close this thread... next time just go to profile and email some one..

i thought this might be an easier way and yes i know it's in paper chase my bad i'll put it in the yard and we'll see wuts up:)

i'll gladely put something in your pass-a-round ... i'm not to creditable though, as all i have online is that POS vandalsquad image

anyways ... consider it

i'm going to try get a post in the sketch/finished peice thread after the proddy ciste and i are doing shortly

so mister syn? you can draw in some ones book but never finish getting at me on trading stickers? humm? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by synaps

anyways ... consider it

word u can definatly hit it up:D

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

so mister syn? you can draw in some ones book but never finish getting at me on trading stickers? humm? :rolleyes:

what stickers mang ?

heh ... sorry ... late night drunkeness :D

Originally posted by Krook

i wuz talkin to dent about a pass around book and wuz wonderin if u'd wunna hit it up for me...

if anyone else is interested holla at me and i'll think about it:p

Y E S! :D

WORD e-mail me ur info and if u have aim hit me up...

still a lil confused about how this will all go down and wut order it's goin in:confused:

well...

i'm thinking just a couple states i really don't wunna loose track of it...

still a lil confused tho:confused:

I wouldnt mind doing the same thing down here, i was actually gonna buy the blackbook tomorrow but i dunno....i need to know i'll get it back, then i could do another maybe.;)

Good luck with it anyways, i'd be hyped to see it.

this is how you keep track of it!

you send it to some one and have them send it right back to you after they done, then send it to the next person get it back from him, then send it to the next person then get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then send it to the next person get it back from him, then send it to the next person then get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then send it to the next person get it back from him, then send it to the next person then get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then send it to the next person get it back from him, then send it to the next person then get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him then you send it to the next person then you get it back from him, then you keep it when its done!

or if you're not done you can...

send it to the next person then get it back from him:king:

but yea thanx for helping me understand (which now i do)

THANX HECZ

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this