olde english 800 thats my brand 40 oz bottle qaurt or can.

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i had a pretty good night tonight. i drank quite a few tall cans of MGD. went to a punk rock photo exibit thrown by maximum rock and roll. got a 40 of high life($2 out the door) then went for a walk. it was a great gallery. what did everyone else do tonight?:cool:

hmmmmi used to drink that but...now i cant stand it......ill be down for a mickeys or a magnum though......kingcobras aint too bad if ive had a few beers already.....hmmm....speaking of which i just got done with a forty with the homies....now on to some whiskey to help me pass the fuck out.....

dude, if your going to rack then rack somthing worth drinking.

camo fortys are the nastiest and at no more than 3 bucks definitley not worth the risk.

now olde english ice hg is some shit.

i rarely drink oldenglish anymore, a few thousand fortys was enough.

hah, motherfuckers be calling that shit old gutrot.

but without a doubt its the forty with the most character points and wil get you fucked up the quickest.

actually old e and sunny d tastes downright good.

anyway, i have no idea why im up so early.

last nights tally, 3 qaurts of Asahi and a forty of mickeys just to make sure and then a blunt.

i only threw up once, but that was after slamming half a gallon of water.

loser with a capital L.

Originally posted by ARCEL

stores just started getting camo beer here

24 ozs, 8.5 percent alcohol

good to rack:dazed:

motherfuckers?

do you not understand we are under siege by our own goverment.

HEY GOVERMENT ASSASINS! I KNOW WHY YOU HAVENT KILLED ME YET. ITS CAUSE IM NONVIOLENT AND AM SMART ENOUGH TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOU RESPECT THET.

WASSUP MOSSAD? YOU ENJOY MY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS?

YO YOUNG MOSSAD, TAKE THAT SHIT OVER AND LIBERATE US AMERICANS. WE CAN DO THIS NEW WORLD ORDER SHIT, CEPT MORE PROFIT WISE AND LESS KILLING LIKE.

STOP THE KILLING.

THE MOSSAD RUNS OUR COUNTRY.

DEAL WITH REALITY FOOLS.

Guest KING BLING

I used to drink M/D when I was 16...I once got so fucked up off of it some girl called my friend short to flirt and I started threatening to kick her ass....I blacked all of this out but I don't drink that shit anymore

Archived