curbing

jungle cat

did you ever think about this shit?.. i dont see how anyone could actually do something like this to another person, even when i think about the person i hate the most.. i would never imagine curbing the guy.. i mean fuck.. i sometimes try to picture that shit happening to me.. i mean.. what do you think about when your jaw is about to get smashed into a curb. its just fucking disturbing.

this all came on.. because a really good friend of mine said that her ex-boyfriend is in jail because he curbed someone. yeah.. that shit is just yuck.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

is that what the guy did in american history x? if so, i agree...that is some seriously disturbing shit..

um.. im not sure.. i dont have a good memory.. but.. its like.. think about i guess.. biting down on a curb.. the corner of it.. and then someone kicking you in the back of the head really hard.. kinda.. forcing the curb into your mouth.. etc etc.. i dont want to go further because im going to get really disturbed.. but hopefully you get the idea

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Guest Bare

Oh man, please close this, theres no need for discussion like this. No offense to you, jungle cat, but this is atrocious, not your curiosity, but the subject. That shit makes me cringe...

i once had a student teacher who told us how one time at a party this guy was bein all drunk and stupid and that he or one of his friends ended up using the fender on a truck to curb him after he passed out....makes you think about the future teachers..haha

Originally posted by Bare:

Oh man, please close this, theres no need for discussion like this. No offense to you, jungle cat, but this is atrocious, not your curiosity, but the subject. That shit makes me cringe...

atrocious...that is for some reason the exact word that popped up in my head when i read this thread..funny, i rarely think of words that complex..

i seen someone get curbed that shit is fucked up guy was so fucked up.. they just dragged him and stomped him... crack! busted out fuckign mouth and everything

in a fight i would never do that to someone.. its a fucked up world oh my brothers

• 1 month later...

nah man, it don't kill you. well, not all the time. i seen a few people get curbed. it's sick as shit.

step 1: beat the person down and lay them down facing the curb.

step 2: stomp or kick the back of their head several times. beating in their face into the curb.

nasty lookin shit in person. bnlood everywhere.

damn i forgot about this shit. why did you have to bring this back up.. im all disturbed now.. how can someone be so fucking heartless.. i mean. i could shoot someone.. but i could never curb someone. that is just.. fucked... sure shooting someone is too. but atleast its fatal.. curbing usually ends the kid up in the hospital for hella(i hate bieng from california) days ahh my fucking god i need to stop thinking about this.

the dark ages were pretty bad too. they did crazier shit than hitler. he killed people and tortured some. in the dark ages though... they would let rats eat out your guts, they had boots and gloves that they used to crush limbs too. Also.. the sickest shit that anyone ever did is what they did to slaves. they had this one device called the iron john or something like that and they strapped you in a seat and inserted a red hot pole about two inches in diameter into your asshole. . . then they did it again. Whipping, severing limbs... brutal killing. it's all terrible but it exists. http://www.goregallery.com

• 3 months later...

i have always thought it would be funny as shit to take someone you have just beaten down and tell them to put their teeth on the curb like threaten them and then just tap them on the head with your toes. i just saved your life style now go run along and if you date rape another girl i will shoot your head out kind of thing.

yea curbing sucks but you know what does too? when you go to my neighborhood mcdonalds, get your shit rocked by like 12 different kids and when your on the ground half dead, one dude stands on your head while to others hold his arms so that that kid doesnt loose his balance while he jumps up an down on your fucking dome till your either a vegatable or you die. the latter happened to this dude around here. his head was all mushed outta shape.

Archived