hey mr pres and everybody

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Trousersnake

What I dont get is if all he does is get snapped on and hated all fucking day long,why does he spend his life on12oz?

Guest Trousersnake

^^No matter what I will always be cooler than you ,and I have way cooler friends.You will always be a lonely rookie.^^:cool:

Originally posted by S@T@N

Awww, I think trousersnake has a crush on tease. :)

Rookie pussy haters such as yourself aren't welcome in the heterosexual

utopia that is 12oz. Go get SARS and choke to death on your own lung.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TEASER ARMY HOLDIN IT DOWN IN 2003:king:

Guest KING BLING

Hating is short for player hating.

A player while retaining a smooth approach is one who has accomplished success and respect. Hating implies the jealous or undue criticism of one who is succesful. This hate comes regardless of the way his success was acceivied but most noticeably when one changes or perhaps uses a standard mechanism in a novel way. An example of this is a rapper who "sells out" and makes club music because his previous records were not selling.

Thus to be "hated on" requires that one be succesful, respected by a majority of one peers and a victim of jealously and/or undue criticism of the means used to accomplish said success.

This specimen has not met the criteria outlined above and thus can not ba counted as being "hated on." Rather the boy in question is simply annoying and an attention whore thus he returns time and again seeking approval while secretly enjoying any attention anyone is willing to give him. This can be seen in 3rd grade fat kids who want to be part of the in crowd - they believe that the humiliation means they are accepted, when really he is simply pathetic.

Originally posted by mr_president

they want to ban me because i make a lot of stupid threads supposively. but how can you clarify what is stupid and whats not. i mean yea, sure, i make some threads that aren't really worth shit

Ok, stop right there.

Here's what you do, next time your typing out a thread and you think it may not be worth a shit, spare us (and yourself) by not posting it. Use your good judgement. You've been here longer than me, but I clearly remember from back when I was new that one of the downsides to being on this message board was you being here. I don't think alot of these people are bandwagon haters, I think that they can see how ignorant you are as clear as day, just like everybody else that "hates on" you. I don't really think it says much about the people that think you're funny either. I do admit, that I've read a thing or two every so often that you posted and got a chuckle out of it. On that same token, the majority of the stuff you post is stereotypical, easily predicted, and boring/played. You're having your fun, but you're ruining it for alot of other people that actually are frequent writers. In the title bar of your web browser, it says "The Writer's Forum".... now I'm sure you've been painting a couple times, but from the flicks that you showed me a while back, you still are comin up in the ranks. A friend was telling me the other day how an unnamed writer (one that can toast your skills) called you out to battle, and you went off on your whole "I'll burn the hell out of you son..." speech. Which was to be expected. That's a prime example, and I'm sure there are many more, of why so many people don't enjoy your e-company on 12oz.

It's funny though, because I've seen people try to explain stuff like this to you before. I don't think that this post is going to make you change for the better, but at least it will give you something to think about. You're obviously hurting for attention, it's just that, because of the way you "act", you're getting the negative attention instead of the postive.

Oh, and that "supposively" word you like to use so much, I think the word you're looking for is supposedly.

I'm not sure you understand. I could kinda give a fuck what you do on here too, *but* I'd say there's more people that don't like you than do like you. You're like a clan's man at a black panther's meeting. If you don't care what the people on this board thing, then why do you post here? Let me ask a question, hypothetically speaking, if everyone had you on ignore and you knew it, would you still post here? I'm leaning towards, you would still post. They have online journals on other sites... you could document every part of your day there and share it with all of your AIM buddies, that's what those are there for. Channel Zero is not your personal journal Tease. If Noam wasn't smashing out your walls, I'd think he hated you too.

Archived