The countdown to mr_president getting banned.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He called me an anorexic goofy looking bitch or something. Thats cool. It doesn't bother me. Its not like he's seen me. I could be a 40 year old 320 lb. man. jokes on you!! ha har har. yeah i'm just babbling. Just call me Slonkey. It's an inside thing. yeah.

"fantasies"

oh my god i fail at life. damnit i m a loser. lf;sajkdsaljfds;alkjs.

deliss is fucking mad in 2k3. l;asdjflkasd argh. not really.

I dont take this forum too seriously. its like hey im bored. hey i like cereal. kind of thing. yeah cool.

wait..you know more about me? like.what.?just wondering .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its funny. i dont know what i would do if my entire social life revolved around 12oz. true i waste a lot of time here, however i waste and spend more in the realworld.

what was it seeking said like two years ago?

"dial up lifestyle"

hah!

besides that......even longer ago....like 00 he was on here whining about what his parents might do if he actually tried to write and got caught. besides that, his attitude twoards women, not that 12oz is a shining example of morality twoards women or anything but, are generally dissrespectfull and shallow and bandwith is wasted excessivley on pointless content by someone who's to bitchwhipped to put in any real work writing. plus hes just fucking irritation.

ban him for being a toy. come on. do it. please. hes wack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived