Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
atc

when i was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun.

Just watched PI. Talk about fuckupedness. But a few questions, cause maybe my mind has just gone retarded, but I need these answered.

1. What the hell is the brain looking thing he keeps poking at/what is its symbolism?

2. What the hell is that bump on the side of his head?

3. When he takes the drill to the head, is that a dream, or what?

I'm just tryin to understand shit, so any help is appreciated. peace.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

bump cause no one bothered to post on this. or they just over looked it cause they thought it was stupid. BUMP FOR STUPID POST!

1. What the hell is the brain looking thing he keeps poking at/what is its symbolism?

the symbolism is his problem his mania the thing that is holding him in.

2. What the hell is that bump on the side of his head?

same as the answer to number 1. basically a cyst of manicness. imagined maybe self manifesting definately

3. When he takes the drill to the head, is that a dream, or what?

what do you think see how complacent he is in the park at the end, his mania is gone, lobotomy!

think outside the box for this movie, there is a lot of realism mixed with symbolism it could go both ways. the bump could be real or in his mind but it doesnt matter. it is symbolic of his mania the numbers the gift from yahweh etcetcetc.

so once when i was 6 i did. the doctors didnt know if my eyes would never heal.i was terrified alone in that darkness. slowly daylight krept in through the bandages and i could see. something else changed inside of me.

i thought you were talking about jedi mind tricks. on number 4 they have that. i never seen PI. i want too though but keep forgetting.

Pretty weird, gouged, because I had listened to that album over and over, so when I first watched the movie I was pleasantly suprised, I highly recommend it...

------------------

ABOVElabs.

that director is great. pi was such a mindblowing movie. requiem for a dream was also amazing. they both kick me in the brain.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

word. darren afronksy. hes supposed to be directing the new batman movie. he seems to have some influence on guy ritchie.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this