BABY NAMES

DEE38

::sigh::

have a wonderful day tommorow!!

mmm pork buns. in hawaii we call them manapua and i have a craving for that right now too. shit. thanks alot dlush! haha just kidding. i have never had dim sum before, i think. you ever "make love" right after you drank alot of liquids? and your tummy has that water noise.. like moving water in a half filled water bottle or something. hee hee hee!

any way-- baby update.

we think we're having a boy! okay. so i get an ultra sound.. but i wasen't supposed to because my *real* ultra sound is next month right. but my dr. couldent get a heart beat on the baby, so they brought in some portable generic ultrasound thing in my room to look if everythings ok. come to find out--- they baby was dancing its lil heart away and wouldent keep still enough for them to pick up on a decent heart beat. the ultrasound was quick... my baby looked liked it was shimmying! and we now feel the kicks. it was light lil taps at first. when i feel the baby move, its like a gold fish swimming in me, or a butterfly flappin. now here and there we'll feel real hard kicks! its a lil kung fu baby. al will put his face on my belly and i tell the baby KICK DADDYS FACE KICK DADDYS FACE. no luck so far but it'll happen one day, and it will be funny.

ok, so i have this pregnancy magazine right. and it has like.. a chinese baby calender that claimed to be.. 99% accurate. im supposed to take all kinds of numbers like my age of conception and month date and blah blah blah, and match these stuff up, and it shows on the chart BOY OR GIRL. so, i do the stupid thing right. and i get a boy! im like, alrite.. let me try to see if it REALLY works, so i calculate all the info for my mom when she had me and my sister, and it both showed up as girls on the chart. sooo... hmm we dunno!

::back to figuring out boy names now::

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i've been watching all these love movies and kickin back with my homie that has 2 kids.

i want something like that.the only feeling i have for someone is for this girl in cali.i met her over here and when i did, i was hooked.i just want man enough to really try and get to know her.well, she found me over the internet by askin all of our friends about me.evertime i talk with her i am amazed, but try and not to show it since girls like men that they cant have.but i let her know that i like her and she likes me.we're just in one of those situations...WHAT DO WE DO?WHAT DO WE DO?

do i move to cali?does she move back to hawaii?she's in school and im about to go back to conquer my goals to be wealthy.i've never really met anybody quite like her.im still going for my goals.

and you should name your kid after me.

you're name is too pretty!

but god damn.. take the risk, one of you. go into it with no regrets. expect nothing, and you wont get hurt if shit doesnt work out. buttttttt........ TAKE THE RISK GOD DAMNIT. its like a killer wave..... or something... :)

Originally posted by DEE38

::sigh::

any way-- baby update.

we think we're having a boy! okay. so i get an ultra sound.. but i wasen't supposed to because my *real* ultra sound is next month right. but my dr. couldent get a heart beat on the baby, so they brought in some portable generic ultrasound thing in my room to look if everythings ok. come to find out--- they baby was dancing its lil heart away and wouldent keep still enough for them to pick up on a decent heart beat. the ultrasound was quick... my baby looked liked it was shimmying! and we now feel the kicks. it was light lil taps at first. when i feel the baby move, its like a gold fish swimming in me, or a butterfly flappin. now here and there we'll feel real hard kicks! its a lil kung fu baby. al will put his face on my belly and i tell the baby KICK DADDYS FACE KICK DADDYS FACE. no luck so far but it'll happen one day, and it will be funny.

awwwww. that made me smile. my friend is having a baby too and i think i'm doing the baby shower. she wanted a slew of names, but i wont open my mouth. no not me!!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

you're name is too pretty!

but god damn.. take the risk, one of you. go into it with no regrets. expect nothing, and you wont get hurt if shit doesnt work out. buttttttt........ TAKE THE RISK GOD DAMNIT. its like a killer wave..... or something... :)

haha..killer wave!!:eek:oh no here it comes!!:burned:

yeah, for me its all timing..reaching out to eachother we both have our "little goals".i want to go back to school and pick up some business tips and create something.she's in school going for hers.she talks about wanting to change paths...she wants to be with me.its like if i went to cali and chilled with her and everything was perfect, i think i would want ot marry this girl.first time i saw her, she was glowing..i could see her aura or something, i was very attracted to her.this ocean to cross is a bitch though.i know that time might pass by and i may lose her.i want not to find another.

all i can do is write songs and poetry

Guest willy.wonka

no!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i want to so badly, but me being on the island..i only try thinking about it when im thinking of her.her voice turns me on.

Archived