BABY NAMES

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

yeah, my friend named his son that...Royce.

It can also be pronounced, HOYCE.

like the gracies!

Helio Gracie

heliogracie.jpg

Dee, good to see your so happy and ready to be a mother.. *cheers* yeah you probally are having a girl if thats what your dreaming about..all my friends who had babies said they got that instinct.. how far along are you? how much longer until you find out? My bestfriend's sister Tina who lives with us is pregnant right now.. and she is 5 months and just the other day she bought maternity clothes and i swear she didnt look preggie before and over this weekend she grew huge and thats all you notice, shes having a girl and naming her Kayla. Well anyway.. good to see your so happy. ;]

Originally posted by alure

Dee, good to see your so happy and ready to be a mother.. *cheers* yeah you probally are having a girl if thats what your dreaming about..all my friends who had babies said they got that instinct.. how far along are you? how much longer until you find out? My bestfriend's sister Tina who lives with us is pregnant right now.. and she is 5 months and just the other day she bought maternity clothes and i swear she didnt look preggie before and over this weekend she grew huge and thats all you notice, shes having a girl and naming her Kayla. Well anyway.. good to see your so happy. ;]

thanks so much alure! well im 15 weeks along, (almost 4 months) and im due around oct. 22nd. i dont know what im having yet, but al (my boy) wants a girl, and my parents wants a boy. i really don't mind what we have, i just hope its as healthy as can be! kayla is a cute name..

arianna is beautiful too, i wanted the name ari, but eh. :)

I would name my kid one of the following:

Litttle Shit

Damn Bastard

Goddamnit

Another Kid

Foulmouthed vagrant

Bummer

Shitspawn

Toughnuts

Constant Annoyance

Brattiguss

Bobyerdrunk

Insinuance

Maggot

Larvae

Latrina (if it was a girl)

Originally posted by DEE38

is it spicey?

i like lots of relish.

no its not spicy....its sour like pickles...hell yeah...one of my favorites is a hotdog with extra relish onions and mustard...i always get pumped to talk to girls after i eat those....but for somereason it doesnt help....:crazy: .... he said latrina!!:lol:

I don't know if you guys are stillt alking about baby names because when i scrolled down all i saw was something about hot dogs...but anyway, i am fond of the name Lorelei for some reason. I saw it on a boat once and thought it was bangin. This is going to be my childs name so you can't use it, but i might let you for a cupcake. Oprah is also a good name.

p.s. = 5 years oh lordy im so happy for you both!!

GET MARRIED ALREADY!! invite me.... i'll buy you martini glasses and lingerie!

We should set up a devilush and hubby getting hitched fund.

:confused: dee38- most impatient person in the world. haha just kidden.. what are you doing for your anniversary???

yay im getting an email from dlush :D

I know….i’m sorry that I had to get you all curious and not even send out the email until way later or so. But I promise it will brighten your day. And it’s nothing bad.

What are we doing….well we’re sleeping in for sure. Have tons of sex. Go get some dim sum and pork buns at this one dope place. Then go to the asian art museum because it is free the first Tuesday of every month. Then at night we’ll go to this dope steak restaurant and eat crazy amounts of food and get drunk on martinis. Go home and have more sex!!

What could a girl ask for?

Archived