BABY NAMES

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.pescado

i havetn heard anyone say andrew..that means manly something or or bravery or something like that...

no andrew sucks. i know an andrew rawr. i hate him used to be my best friend. but Andy for a girl is hot.

Originally posted by alure

no andrew sucks. i know an andrew rawr. i hate him used to be my best friend. but Andy for a girl is hot.

aaw..one good homie of mine is named andrew..we call him andy sometimes...but i understand y u dont like it..thats why i didnt put alot of names up....yeah i used to think andy mcdowell was hot.....ok how about evan?...or samuel?...i think them unisex names are cool...

Originally posted by mr_president

and PETE? hahahahaha what the fuck is that...

"You will observe that the lists of the apostles are grouped by fours into three groups. Peter heads all the lists..."

Peter the head honcho of the apostle's also represent's stability as in Rock or stone.

i dont know why but i think Smash sounds like a good name....if her last name is gonna be tompson it would be smash tompson....or if its roberts...it would be smash roberts....and even though it may sound like it...it doesnt really matter how he turns out.....if he ends being a big jock or something of course itll fit...but if hes a lil lanky guy itll be okay too cus u can always play that word off someother way.."ooh thats the sound we would always hear when we left him alone in a room...."...or "oh thats the first word he said to us..".....etc.....good idea?..no?..yes?...

Originally posted by Devilush

i have a couple but i wanna name my babies those names! sorry to be selfish dee.

all i know is that someone already is naming thier kid my name.

oh dont worry dlush! i know exaclty what you mean! i bet those names are dope also......

i too, wouldent want anyone biting names if i took a long time thinkin them out too!

anyway, how are you?

i've been very well thank you!! graduated with a 3.8 now working full time (but looking for another job). partied since april 4th, officially tired now. bought the nora jones cd (so i get emo sometimes). etc. etc. how are you doin hot mama??! whats your weird craving?

you should take a flick of your tummy when it's all protruding. man, i cant believe that you are pregnant. it's great news. and he's being supportive, thats even better.

my friend brought her two nephews (twins) to a picnic that i threw...adorable. it was sad to hear that their parents were crack heads. 2 yeas old and couldnt talk. it was sad and scary at the same time. the responsibilites to raising a child, etc. i'm fucking scared of kids i just realized. too much for me. but yet here i am ready to name my children.

i am happy for you. and i wish you the best of luck.

Originally posted by Devilush

i've been very well thank you!! graduated with a 3.8 now working full time (but looking for another job). partied since april 4th, officially tired now. bought the nora jones cd (so i get emo sometimes). etc. etc. how are you doin hot mama??! whats your weird craving?

you should take a flick of your tummy when it's all protruding. man, i cant believe that you are pregnant. it's great news. and he's being supportive, thats even better.

my friend brought her two nephews (twins) to a picnic that i threw...adorable. it was sad to hear that their parents were crack heads. 2 yeas old and couldnt talk. it was sad and scary at the same time. the responsibilites to raising a child, etc. i'm fucking scared of kids i just realized. too much for me. but yet here i am ready to name my children.

i am happy for you. and i wish you the best of luck.

oh lord, dlush im so proud of you! 3.8..... fuck-- thats great news. congrats on the everything, the new job and the one you're looking for! i was contemplating get that album too..... its soothing music.. well the one ive heard of her that i saw on t.v. where shes at the beach.

ill take flicks soon i guess! i've been dodging the camera from al for some time now, and its like my tummy gets bigger everyday. i need to take pics soon for my parents in hawaii though, so ill scan em!

um as for weird cravings, i've had a few "weird ones"..

for one, im craving HOT SPICEY food. tabasco with everything, hot cheeto snacks daily!

hot cheetos + ice cream

canned spinach drained with spaghetti sauce -non cooked, not even heated.

ramen with pork grinds

other than that, i crave:

ice cream

lobster burrito from rubios

hot cheetos

watermelon

and things i WISH i could eat:

italian ice from NY

NY pizza

DOWNTOWN L.A. hot dogs

many numerous filipino foods only my family back home in hawaii make right

and alot of stuff from hawaii

WHEW!

and as for the twins, will they talk one day? with maybe special speech help..? drugs and pregnancy is really sad. i've stopped everything (alcahol,ciggerettes (yuck) and smoking herb) as soon as i found out. and i have no urge to ever do them again really. maybe ill have a beer with my kid once it turns legal, but as for now, im straight. i feel great and healthy and my lungs... oh my lungs.. feel so good. but for the non-parents, PARTY ALL YOU CAN!! aint nothing wrong with it. :)

Originally posted by DEE38

hot cheetos + ice cream

canned spinach drained with spaghetti sauce -non cooked, not even heated.

ramen with pork grinds

mmm the canned spinach one sounds good. but then again, i love my spinach.

ramen with pork grinds...hahahah. dope.

cant wait to see those flicks. dont dodge the camera!! i bet you're glowing.

Originally posted by mr_president

devilush just say your names, nobody on heres gonna take them, and you got me all wondering...

come on!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!! this is devilush being selfish. they're really dope names and i cant let them go. it took me a long time to get accustomed to my name. But then I realized that my name is darmn right beautiful. So I decided that if I am going to name my child, it would be a name that they would easily get accustomed to.

I’m sorry, but I cant share.

:cool:

childbearing

i too am a child bearing woman... im due in like 10 days. its pretty crazy- it flew by so fast. i too had a hard time thinkin of dope boy names. i hated all of them ha. good thing im having a gurl.

we are naming her Lyza . best of luck to u with everything.

Re: childbearing

Originally posted by dialrocka4sho

i too am a child bearing woman... im due in like 10 days. its pretty crazy- it flew by so fast. i too had a hard time thinkin of dope boy names. i hated all of them ha. good thing im having a gurl.

we are naming her Lyza . best of luck to u with everything.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 days oh my god..... good luck!

::sprinkling good luck baby dust on you::

LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT! I WANT DETAILS,... DEEETAILS!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hmmmmmm lets seeeee, sorry if these have been named i didnt read this whole thread.

Dylan. Bob Dylan is awesome.

Miles Miles david is the ultimate cool.

Trent I second that.

Gavin Guy that married Gwen Stefani.

Smoky hahahaha. he will be the ultimate G.

um i guess those are all musically influenced. im no help!

Allannah is tight. Allah and Anna?

obivously u ladies have all come to a grand point in your lives in which u should be nothing outside of proud as a mother fucker...it also seems as though u have come to the names in which u will adorn your children with...congratulations and i wishu all nothing but the greatest.....<<raises a beer to your accomplishments..>>

Dee, I sent you an email but you probably tossed it.

I got 2 beautiful girls...

Eva Luna, who is 3 (Pernounced Ava)

Stella Victoria who is 2 months

As corny as it sounds, I honestly don't think I really knew what true love was until my wife and I had our babies. It has been hard at times, but has been well worth it. Be prepared to get every possible bodily fluid on you.

I highly recommend reading BABY WISE <---Although some conservatives see this book controversial, I along with some close friends have followed the book and it has worked wonders. It has also saved my wife and I from going insane!!

Good luck!

http://www.safemoustache.com/thommy/images/gallery/evaty-roar.jpg'>

Archived