newbie! hello!

robotic

Guest Pilau Hands

See what happens when you're nice? The world shits in your shirt pocket. Stick around a while. The water's warm.

:headnod:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone else remember that episode from recess?

the new kid makes friends with the group and is told not to tell anybody hes the new kid. But when king bob asks who he is, he says hes the new kid and then after that his life starts to suck.

they start treating him like shit making him sit on the back of the bus with no friends..........how sad

Originally posted by robotic

i merely introduced not even a fraction of who i am to many who don't even give a rats ass. therefore most of what i've said probably holds no worth at all.

.:claps hands:.

your catching on;)

and one thing that is positive about your greeting is u weren't idiotic enough to start this thread in brick slayers or any other graff related forum:idea:

Originally posted by robotic

most of the graf i've seen up here gets buffed pretty quickly. but i've seen some good pieces and throwups as well as stencils randomly. most of the stuff up everywhere are stuff by hazel, lamerz, HOD, 4DC, KIDS.

i was seein "sploosh" an "apathy" on the regular there

edit...and "next"

Archived