Canadian Friends Of Tesseract.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I recently realised how dope the Canadian flag is. Who wants to send me a tshirt with the canadian flag on?

I'd be honoured to honour.

Canadian-Flag.jpg

PS. zesto is excluded due to other obligations.

PS2. Browner is excluded cause wearing tshirts in winter isnt fun:D

PS3. He who delivers will get rewarded properly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, i aint frontin'..i just didnt wanna push more weight on you,hahaha dude i dont have a touristic item fetish, i just love the flag.

Do we have a deal?

i still can add some greek goods on your packie as well.

get on msn..we need to plan this.

if its bad tourist gear you want, I'm your hook up. I live on the edge of the cities big tourist area. Just to catch the train I have to pass about a dozen shops with canadian flag t-shirts. "authentic" aboriginal carvings, and tacky t-shirts like "real canadians eat beaver". So whadaya want?

molson: I am canadian.

Hey, Tesseract, is this just a clever way for you to pick up chicks up in your hood? If it is, it's a great idea! There probably are t-shirts like the one you posted in the tourist stores around, but those are probably shitty quality.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dont any canadians send him a free beer shirt. those are gay

shit. I thought I found a good way to pay for this weekend case of canadian. damn.

size large, color black. done and done. I'll see whats around on my walk home.

thats why I'm offering. I walk by all the time and wonder...."who buys this shit?!?" now we know who....tesseract.

I may take some digis of all the tourist shops to let tesser know what he's dealing with. the rains stopped it seems, to they should have the usual racks out front today.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahaha, funny shit...actually thats how tourism works...the eyes of the local differ from the eyes of the tourist...the shit people sell here are amazing...i look at them and say just how dumb can you be to buy that?..heh

anyway, if i'd sport a greek flag t-shirt here i'd prolly get my ass kicked for being an extreme right wing patriotic skinhead...its all so relative.

thanx

Archived