Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eyeBddub

Sometimes you really have to wonder...

You know?

... Sometimes you really do have to wonder about the farmer who discovered where milk comes from

i really dont care who found out where milk comes from and shit as long as they have it in the supermarket im all set

i always wondered who made up words and why they called things what they are known as today... like chair, or phone, ... or spelunking

usually our words (and alot of other languages) come from latin.. but where they got it from.. one can only wonder.

--------------------------

sorry, I'm bored.

Originally posted by Trend:

i always wondered who made up words and why they called things what they are known as today... like chair, or phone, ... or spelunking

i will have to do a search for it.. but our language.. in some kind of mathematical sense relates to the bible.. the christian bible i believe.. yeah.

Originally posted by knowlej:

You know?

... Sometimes you really do have to wonder about the farmer who discovered where milk comes from

NO farmer discovered it, its been known for thousands of years, probably ancient tribes saw baaby cows milking, and were like hey, if they can eat that, we can.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this