Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
p@ntyr@ider

desent, half way desent, or garbage.

this shit was about 2 months ago, i respect other people shit, especially if its alright, but it was frat party shit and i dont stay there so fuck em

thanks... i dont know the exact size, its a few feet long, one of those $3 homedepot thin boards... selling it?, dont know about that, but im screenig shirts of a similar design as the last one, i'll trade you a shirt for a shirt or whateverr you think is fair.

c'mon dude, everything is for sale for the the right price. You shouldn't treat your art as sacred, you can always make another, but I cannot make what you can.

that was the first and only wood burning shit that i've done, also the last one for now, that shit takes tooooo much time, besides its on my wall. ive never showed anyone my shit for critisizm and i appreciate your comments.... and you sure are right everythings got a price. (i just never had anyone offer me dough for my shit) thanks again tho

That last piece is really nice, for wood burning its reeeeaaallly nice. Good work. Personally, I'd sell it, get your work out there, let the people who buy it show it off for you, then somebody else might want one and may commission one. Just a thought. Again good work.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this