The "too tired to sleep thread".

SleepAnDream

you know what happens after being stuck at work for 20- some-odd hours straight with noone else around? your eyes are shut but theyre not....blinking takes effort. breathing is hardly noticed. i sit here and look at the internet all night, smoking cigarretes. i talk to myself every once in awhile, just to make sure im still alive. everyone else in their right mind is sleeping, minus all of you in different time zones but not me. i would and could sleep if i truely could. i feel bad for the true insomniacs. who else is alive with me at 4:32am?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I go through phases where for months I go to bed at 7 to 10 am. or just stay up for a couple days straight. It's like I'm all jittery, then calm, then yeah. I felt like my brain was numb.. Just relax sleep naked and have a good rest.

Guest im not witty

i could not sleep beacuse i was freaking out about graduating college in 3 weeks with no job. so i jumped up and just spent the last 2 hours making out a resume and sending it places over the web. now its almost 5 and i have to get up and 930 to do my homework for my first class.

goddammit.

Originally posted by im not witty

i could not sleep beacuse i was freaking out about graduating college in 3 weeks with no job. so i jumped up and just spent the last 2 hours making out a resume and sending it places over the web. now its almost 5 and i have to get up and 930 to do my homework for my first class.

goddammit.

whatd you study? just curious

Pshhh!

Working 29 hours is nothing. Did I ever tell you about the time when... um...I was working at the coal mines in Alaska? Shit. 4 guys called in sick because of SARS and I had to cover for 36 hours.

In a coal mine.

Boy, when I was done I was as black as midnight in the middle of nowhere. But the pay was great!

Guest im not witty

English. but i dont want to teach. i look like im 18 even tho im not. and im not built to dole out responsibility. i mean look at me im on a graffiti message board at 5 am. what high school kid is gonna do my homework. so trying to find a job that isnt in education is tough work.

fuck work.

Re: Sleep naked

Originally posted by effyoo

Sleeping naked always is dizzy dupr.

*I'm wearing a Brazillian Soccer (Futbol) cap by Umbro. Its Yellow and has a CBF shield on the front and velcro in the back. The brim is flat and green. I got it in 1991.

i was 11 in 1991. damn.

dood, i'm a hardcore insomniac. it's a pain in the ass. i've tried everything, save for prescription (legally) medication...other things have worked, but black market prices are just way too much... fucking sleep....i wish i could. i've been up since 12:30 a.m. after falling asleep at 8:00p.m. and the day before hat i got two hours of sleep...the day before that about four...fucking a' gah, i could count back weeks..

oh yeah, i rep the nerdy south....

Originally posted by casekonly

dood, i'm a hardcore insomniac. it's a pain in the ass. i've tried everything, save for prescription (legally) medication...other things have worked, but black market prices are just way too much... fucking sleep....i wish i could. i've been up since 12:30 a.m. after falling asleep at 8:00p.m. and the day before hat i got two hours of sleep...the day before that about four...fucking a' gah, i could count back weeks..

oh yeah, i rep the nerdy south....

that fucking sucks. im not saying im an insomniac, god help you. im just saying im still up. and im not happy about it. i dont understand how half these people are "dirty south" when im a half an hour away from dc and an hour from richmond. how nerdy are you?

Archived