ANTI WAR CHUMPS

Rectum

All the thugs are scared shitless

And with good reason. After bitch slapping the government of Iraq, next in line is Syria, then maybe North Korea. You guys ever heard of a mud check?

Once when I lived in Washington State, I was in a bar with a bunch of bros, and a bunch of guys from the Undertakers MC. The Undertakers are what is called a "town club." They lived out in the sticks (Pasco, Washington) and they were too far away from anywhere for the bigger clubs (like the Bandidos) to bother with them.

Anyway, the guys I rode with had some sense and didn't fuck with people. The Undertakers, on the other hand, made it a lifestyle.

We were in this bar and there were about ten or fifteen of my guys, about twenty Undertakers and some citizens. A couple of guys from a club in Idaho, Brothers Speed MC, rode up and dismounted and went inside. They'd been there about fifteen minutes or so when some asshole from the Undertakers starts insulting them and talking shit. Since they had them outnumbered about ten-to-one, the Undertakers were sort of going along with this bullying shit. After a little while, it was clear that there was going to be some shit. I started looking for the door. All the sudden, one of the Brothers Speed grabs this loudmouth from the Undertakers by the jacket (actually, his colors), whips out a .357 and sticks it under his chin.

"You want some shit?" he yells, "Okay, you got it, motherfucker!"

"Hey," says the UMC guy, "take it easy."

"Fuck you," says the BSMC guy. "MUD CHECK. Let's see if you got it. Take off those fucking colors or I blow your face off, bitch."

You could have heard a pin drop.

"I'm counting to five. One. Two. Three. Four." He cocks the pistol.

"No, wait a minute."

"Are you a fucking pussy? Yes or no?"

"Y-yes."

"Take 'em off." The UMC guy takes off his colors and drops them on the floor. "Get out, coward."

He immediately grabs another UMC guy. "Anybody tries to leave, I start shooting."

"Are you a pussy? Yes, or no?"

"Yes."

"Take 'em off and get out."

He went through seven guys before somebody finally said "no."

"NO?"

"No, I'm no pussy. If you're going to shoot me, GO AHEAD, you dicksucking bastard."

"You stand over there, tough guy." The second Brothers Speed patchholder was guarding the brave with a cocked pistol.

Eventually, he had it down to eight guys who refused.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS--we came in here to just get a beer. And you mother fuckers let a bunch of SORRY ASS PUSSIES wearing YOUR COLORS try to bully us and start shit. We ought to kill you all, but we aren't going to. If we ever hear of a single Brothers Speed rider having any trouble in this town again, we are going to come down here and kick your ass bigtime. If you EVER let a chickenshit coward like those guys put on your colors again, you are out of business."

The Undertakers, embarrassed and humiliated, all said "yes." The Brothers Speed guys made them take the colors outside and burn them.

Then they fired up and rode out.

A few years later, the Bandidos told the Undertakers "Take 'em off, or get smoked." The Undertakers disbanded, or so I heard. Today, a Bandidos affilliate, the Amigos MC, rides in Pasco.

That's a "mud check." Do you have the nuts? Or not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly the same, but,

That reminds me of something that happened to me when I was 12....

We were all skater kids, all trying to be the next Tommy Guerrero or Natas. These older kids, maybe 14 or 15 were the neighbourhood bad asses. John Fisher was the leader, the kid who was spoiled and who's parents could care less what he did.

As far back as I could remember he had the run of his house. Parents were gone all day etc.

So one day me and a friend, lets call him 'Shane', were over there trying to skate his quarter pipe and he calls us into his garage.

"Hey, you ever see a gun?"

"No."

Johnny F. pulls out what I later discovered to be a .22 and points it at my friend and cocks it. Shane starts shucking and jiving, and trying to avoid what buddy has in his sights.

After a few minutes of toying with Shane, with me just standing there not knowing what to do, he points it at me.

So I stood there.

I don't know whether I was scared, if I was tough, or what, but I stood there.

Then he pulled the tigger. You know in the movies when the character flinches? That was me. The gun wasn't loaded.

"Hey, how did you know it wasn't loaded?"

"Uh...."

"Man, you're alright"

Stupid or tough? I dunno, but they never picked on me or my little brother again.

Originally posted by KaBar

Let them take it to Sweden, or Lithuania, or Thailand. Since we're all equals and all, I see no reason why the UN can't be situated in some Third World shithole, instead of in the middle of New York City.

yes, Sweden, the third world nation. good one.

yeah, fuck the rest of the world, im sure the us could be completely self sufficent. do you have any idea how much power canada gives the east coast? let alone what the rest of the world gives the us? the rest of the world can get along fine with out uncle sam, but uncle same cant get along just fine with out the rest of the world.

im confused about kabars story...so when he says "you mutha fuckers..." is he talking to the 8 who said they werent pussies....

i agree with kabar on occasion, and vehemently oppose him on others

....im just not sure how s.korea, japan, and china really feel about starting a war in their back yard, with nuclear weapons....

also im not sure how a bunch of motorcycle gangs, with illegal weapons and probably engaged in all sorts of illegal activity, are such a good example to use.....

but i did enjoy the story....except i wish there had been one kim jong il, in the bunch who had just pulled out a gun and started shooting....then everyone starts shooting, and everyone dies and the no one gets to enjoy a beer, and the bar is full of blood and feces.....cause thats a more realistic outcome with NK.....

then again i just realized something.....maybe we are the dicks, just starting trouble, whose gonna give us a mud check.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Roe be steady schooling fools with class...

Describing sweden as a 'third world shithole' proves just how much you know about the rest of the world...seems like you're clueless to me.

Stories about gangs and shit prove how you view the world...and your ideal way of solving (or creating) problems....a 50 year old gun crazed nurse that gets fascinated by teenage stories..shake your head man..

Re: Re: Been on both sides

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I would think that after all these years, the Iraqis know that when a tank rolls down your street, you come out and fucking cheer for it - regardless of who's tank it is........................

I agree with the proof bit - let's see those mountains of WMDs they have hmmm.............................?

And lets see the US achieve Model Democracy Status, with a president who respects the Constitution, and one-man-one vote.............................

fairly early in the war:

"One group of Iraqi boys on the side of the road smiled and waved as a convoy of British tanks and trucks rolled by.

But once it had passed, leaving a trail of dust and grit in its wake, their smiles turned to scowls.

"We don't want them here," said 17-year-old Fouad, looking angrily up at the plumes of gray smoke rising from Basra. "

Originally posted by casekonly

i prdict that syria is next, followed by either saudi arabia or iran...if pressed, i'd say iran. dubbyah has a couple more years in office, he's not going to stop until he fucks the u.s. for generations to come.

i was happy to see some iraqi's that are actually happy, but if you look closely, there aren't alot of them celebrating...how many in baghdad alone? 1 million? close? i only saw maybe 50 people celebrating... shite, niggy, those were shia muslims, too...the ones that saddam really hates...well, i say we shold have just left the middle east alone, if those people wanted to be liberated, the would have done it themselves...we should concentrate on russia for oil...some of the most vast untapped oil bearing land in the world....whatever, i support our troops, but only because they have to go over there and fight. just following orders...

as for north korea...i wonder if it's something to do with dubbyah calling them part of the axis of evil??? hmm.......it's not like we have to be scared of them or their nukes, anyway, remember the star wars defense system? there are better things now...we'd have two nukes on them before one of theirs even got halfway to california....and it wouldn't make it there anyway....mazers....yeah, planes with giant sodium iodide lasers (chemical laser) that can bust a hole in a missile...

neat stuff...the world as we know it is doomed...peace

it's [afghanistan, iraq,] syria, iran, lebanon, then saudi arabia. get ready to hear the word "hezbollah" a lot.

we're not attacking north korea because they're not enemies of israel. if it comes down to it [russia & china trying to stop our aggression in the middle east], we may attack north korea.

welcome to the apocalypse.

Guest TOP LOCK

Re: Re: Re: Been on both sides

Originally posted by phism

fairly early in the war:

"One group of Iraqi boys on the side of the road smiled and waved as a convoy of British tanks and trucks rolled by.

But once it had passed, leaving a trail of dust and grit in its wake, their smiles turned to scowls.

"We don't want them here," said 17-year-old Fouad, looking angrily up at the plumes of gray smoke rising from Basra. "

those two faced little shits.

"You'll see the celebrations and we will be happy Saddam has gone," one of them said to me. "But we will then want to rid ourselves of the Americans and we will want to keep our oil and there will be resistance and then they will call us "terrorists".

-------------

"Is this your liberation?" screamed one shopkeeper at the crew of a U.S. Abrams tank as youths helped themselves to everything in his small hardware store.

-------------

"Nobody wants to see the Americans win. We're willing to suffer as long as it takes but not to see them occupy our country," said Nabil Suleiman, 40, a businessman.

I view the world exactly as I have found it to be. I started off with one set of ideas and beliefs and wound up with a totally different set. That's me. You guys must come to your own conclusions.

I think my silly analogy of Iraq and the Brothers Speed mud check is an amusing one. The Iraqis might very well be able to found a democratic country without our help, and quite honestly, if I thought there was a hope of that actually occurring, I'd be all for us packing up all our shit and going home.

But in real life, all the little terrorist fascists would pop out of the woodwork and start assassinating pro-democracy candidates (they might anyway) and trying to impose their own will on the Iraqi people. It would just be "Saddam II" and we'd have to come back and do it all over again.

Just like with Nazi Germany, there will probably be a few formerly Baath Party police chiefs and judges, etc., that get back into power, but with a moderate, pro-democracy government into power, it will be difficult to re-establish the Torture and Murder Inc. set-up that Saddam had going.

If the judges are elected, and the Iraqi constitution institutes a TRUE jury system and Grand Jury system, with universal suffrage and Jury Duty, and elected judges, it is unlikely (so long as the people remain armed and the police limit themselves to enforcing laws enacted by democratically-elected representatives of the people) that fascism can become re-established. Iraq has a good chance of actually achieving a Constitutional republic with a democratic form of government.

The biggest problem is that the people have no cultural history or memory of true democracy. Here in the United States, we inculcate every 1st grader with the ideology of one-citizen-one vote, democratic principles, socialization, etc. It would be impossible to create a fascist dictatorship here. The seeds of democratic government are safely within every kid. If some disaster destroyed our entire government, and it was suddenly the responsibility of a class of high school kids to re-establish civil authority, I think we would have free, fair elections and democratically-elected representatives in short order.

"Okay, kids, it's snack time! Who wants sugar cookies? Raise your hand. One- two-three-four...eleven! Okay. Who wants chocolate chips? One-two-three-four...fourteen! Very GOOD, you voted very well. Chocolate chips it is, everybody stay at your desk and Susie will bring you your cookies."

When I was in high school, every high school had a student government and an ROTC unit, as well as the usual football jocks-and-elected-cheerleaders deal. Voting is how Americans are taught to make decisions. Democracy is not superficial in the U.S., it is part of the cultural fabric of our country.

This is not true (yet) in Iraq.

"It would be impossible to create a fascist dictatorship here. The seeds of democratic government are safely within every kid."

thats is quite a contradiction to some of your earlier rationalization to the need for an armed society....the other being protection from individuals.....

if there is no possibility, which i think is right, then how does this mesh with your previous statements?

I think you may be right Kabar but I happen to think that generally speaking deep down people have the same desires. We just want to live at peace with our neighbors and whatnot. Every kind of government including fascism promises a decent standard of living and a stable nation.... it's just when these ideals infringe upon others is where we start to get into problems. Sometimes I think that alot of people are really just selfish so when they want a peaceful community they are really just looking out for themselves and when they don't give a damn about the country next door that's an extension of that selfishness. Perhaps it would be good for the US to set up some standards for a democratic nation as guidelines. However the one major flaw in our country as far as I can tell is free enterprise. We have all kinds of checks and balances in government, that is good, but maybe our founding fathers underestimated the incredible power these corporations would attain and eventually influence the government with. Did you know Bush's cabinet is called the "Tycoon Club"?

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by KaBar

Democracy is not superficial in the U.S., it is part of the cultural fabric of our country.

i think that is a nice broad overview of the democratic system of the US, but

macro that view and its not quite so round peg round hole. people don't even vote

anymore, i don't know the latest actual stats, but a disturbing chunk of the population does not bother with voting, they feel powerless with a two party system, and feel that even if they did vote, their voice would not really matter in the end. this has been going on for awhile...that to me is a serious issue, one that is in conflict with this new wave of rabid patriotism..

lets not forget florida.....and various other smaller elections throughout the united states recently..............these aren't superficial?

forgive me for being nitpicky, i just think if you're going to look at the US as a democratic model, and brag about it, you don't just black out the crimes of florida, or jeb bushes second term elections, or the non-democracy of the corporate/power media....

anyhow....i think its interesting, beyond whats going on in the rest of the world..to look at whats going on in the united states........everyone is distracted by your media, and now the next big PR campaign looks to be syria, of all places..your government wants to export its value system and democratic model....with force or coercive diplomatics in many cases...i think maybe it's time to just chill and take a look at yourselves, let the dust settle, slooooww down.. ?

Originally posted by villain

If we were truly a democratic country, would we not ask every 18 and over Syrian "Do you want to be a democratic nation?".

Huh?

Aside from that just not making sense, how would we get in touch with all these Syrians over 18? Has someone got the Syrian phonebook? Seems like it would just degenerate into crank calls...

"Hello Achmed, is your camel running? Do you have Prince Faisal in a can? Do you have 10 pound balls?"

Is that how we beat the Ruskies? A massive telemarketing campaign:

"Sorry to bother you during the dinner hour sir, but wouldn't you rather be free?"

"NYET!!!" (slams down phone)...

that's was really good smart. 'Prince Faisal in a can' !! classic!

That would have even made my grandfather (rip) laugh. He loved that joke.

and Kabar...

"The biggest problem is that the people have no cultural history or memory of true democracy. "

Yes they have no memory of democracy, but to say they have no cultural history is just plain wrong. I think that most of the problems going on in Iraq, Afghanistan and the middle east are due in part to the fact that the people have a little too much cultural history and refuse to let it go. Everyone has a claim to the land becasue their ancestors from 3000 years BC decided to park their sandals in the sand. Iraq was the site of ancient Babylon. I think that most of the Iraqi people know this fact and it probably makes for a great sence of national pride. The US has what, 400 hundred years? That's counting time before it was recognized as a nation too.

I guess it's becoming a ramble, but the people in Iraq DO have cultural history,

and it seems like they might have it to an unhealthy degree becasue it keeps

them from coming to terms with many beneficial things that modern society can offer them.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well said Kilo..actually if iraqi people have something (besides seas of oil) its culture and history...Browner's points hit the nail aswell...Kabar, i agree..you do view the world exactly as you find it to be...and when your conclusion is that sweden is a third world shithole, or that despite the fact that democracy is so strong in america, yet everyone should own a gun incase some paranoid dictator (and god knows how many others to be able to pull that shit) takes over and the people can take him down. Its easy to see that those are points that come to a conflict not only on a theoritical basis but on obvious historical and economical terms...i'd say that your view of the world is a bit messy.

Poor Syntax

I never thought, when I wrote that sentence, that anyone would interpret what I wrote as "No cultural history. Or memory of democracy."

What I mean was NO CULTURAL HISTORY OF DEMOCRACY, and NO MEMORY OF DEMOCRACY. It's difficult to teach people who have lived all their lives in a culture in which social life is a zero sum game between several tribes, and the government of the country is poisoned with hatred and corruption and torture.

You American 12 ouncers have lived all your lives in the wealthiest democratic Constitutional republic on earth. If cable goes out for a few hours it's a big crisis. I have several teenaged acquaintances who described their lives and existance to me as "oppressed." These guys all own cars, have the Internet and two of three have a color TV with cable in their bedroom. That is NOT OPPRESSION, guys. They live a life of such unbelieveable privelege and wealth that they think that walking to school is a serious punishment.

Americans don't vote for a variety of reasons. Mostly, I think it's because life here is so safe, so predictable and so comfortable that none of us can really imagine it being any other way. I think plenty of people don't vote because they are self-centered, lazy bitches. They try to get out of jury duty for the same reason. They are lazy, selfish pussies.

I believe that the system under which we live was originally designed to provide maximum control over government and maximum freedom for individuals. There was no standing army AT ALL, originally. The Continental Army was raised from volunteers from the colonial militias, and paid for by voluntary contributions from colonial governments in rebellion, which rather quickly became known as "States." Each state was like a country unto itself, and except as provided for in the Articles of Confederation, independent.

These states all had very strong traditions of a strong, independent jury system, in which each citizen accused of a crime was tried BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS. Judges were appointed by the Colonial Governor, but juries were selected from the population from the tax rolls. This system was carried over into the post-Revolution period, and in a rather perverted form, even down to today. Judges were never supposed to be anything but a referee in the courtroom, and in times past (before 1898) before the jury retired to it's deliberations, the judges read what was called a "jury charge," in which the Judge was required to tell the jury that they were sitting in judgement of BOTH THE LAW AND THE FACTS OF THE CASE. In other words, if the law was bullshit, A JURY could refuse to convict the defendant, and could sit in judgement of the law itself.

In 1898, this was changed, to empower judges over the jury, and today, the perverted "jury charge" is to tell the jury EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, that they cannot make a determination in the case on anything but the information presented in the courtroom by the respective attorneys, which of course, is completely controlled by the JUDGE. This is a very unfair and un-American change, and turns juries into a rubber stamp for the judge. Today, if the jury wishes to return a verdict not in accordance with the judge's wishes, it's called jury nullification. This is considered a bad thing, and judges refer to juries like this as "renegade" juries, as if the Judge is supposed to control the outcome of a trial. Bullshit! THE JURY OWNS THE COURTROOM, NOT THE JUDGE.

Somehow, the word "militia" has come to be regarded as a negative thing, like a quasi-terrorist group. Again, a perversion of original intent has occurred. The militia is not ten guys out in somebody's pasture. When one says "militia" it should conjure up the same image as the word "electorate." The law states it CLEARLY. The militia consists of EVERY ABLE-BODIED MAN BETWEEN ages 17 and 45, with a few exceptions (the Vice President, clergymen, essential workers at arsenals and shipyards, etc.) ALL OTHER ABLE-BODIED MEN, REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED OR COLOR ARE IN THE MILITIA.

Over 17? Able-bodied? Male? Welcome to the service of your country, citizen. And if you are not presently a citizen, but you "have made declaration to so become" you are in the militia. You don't get a choice, every man will serve. THIS was the original intent, not an "all-volunteer Army" of professionals. Not a "select militia" like the Army National Guard, or the Marine Reserves. EVERY SINGLE ABLE-BODIED MAN.

The Second Amendment says a "well-regulated" militia. That means "WELL-TRAINED" in the language of 1789. The idea was that nobody could oppress a nation of riflemen for long. It was true then, and it's still true today.

The last leg of this stool is the idea of "one man, one vote." This one was clearly imperfect, even years later. The Founding Fathers considered the word "democracy" the same way that later generations viewed the word "communism" or "socialism." They worried that the uneducated, unlettered masses would screw up the country by voting themselves universal pensions at the government's expense, and surrender power to demagogues. As the country matured, the right to vote went from landowners (nobody paid ONE CENT in taxes except landowners, originally---whatever you managed to earn, you kept) to all white men, then to all men, then to both men and women. Today, anyone 18 years old may vote. I think it should be 17. If you are old enough to carry a rifle in the militia, you should be old enough to vote.

The "ultra-conservatives" call these ideas the "Three Boxes of Freedom."

The jury box, the cartridge box and the ballot box. It's a simple idea, and if correctly put into action, by earnest people of good will, would work perfectly, both here and in benighted Third World sewers like Iraq.

Enter the lawyers and shysters. Leave it up to lawyers to fuck up a good thing.

One of the most destructive "reforms" to happen is the American political arena was a change in the way U.S. Senators are elected. Originally, U.S. Senators were elected not by the people of a senatorial district, but BY THE STATE LEGISLATURE. In other words, they were representatives OF THE STATE LEGISLATURE sent to Congress to represent the State. If they pissed off the state legislators, the State Legislature had the right to impeach them, elect another Senator, and sent him (or her) to Congress. The Senators were on a leash that led back to the STATE.

Today, Senators (as well as U.S. Representatives, known as "Congressmen") are ELECTED AT LARGE BY THE VOTERS IN A SENATORIAL DISTRICT. This was supposed to be a "reform." In actual fact, it took the leash off Senators and Representatives. Once they get elected, their sole purpose is to get RE-elected and to maintain their positions of power and privelege. They are accountable to nobody. They think of themselves as little kings. And as long as the voters can be fooled, they do as they please. They are NOT ACCOUNTABLE to the State Legislators any longer. The State Legislature is almost redundant now. This is a very bad thing, and is one thing that has led to the CENTRALIZATION of the Federal Government. You think Washington D.C. is run by assholes who don't answer to the people? This is why. This change took the local leash off of Congress.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Comforts

Well, i dont really know...i'm not american but i wouldnt count material comforts as a sign for a free country with people that have a political conscience. Its another thing to enjoy the privilliges of living in a free country and another to go deep into apathy. Opression comes in many forms, the most obvious form is when one is under a dictatorship and its more than clear that he's being fucked over while any form of power is taken away from him. Another form is when you realise that the power you have in theory translates to shit in the real world but still you are provided all the comforts to keep forgeting that. I mean, if you look at it, the current goverment is deep in corruption ( see, enron etc etc etc) engaged in many other scandals (the ones Browner mentioned) and above all a big question over how legitimate their election was to begin with. If you look at that closesly you'd see that it doesnt dont follow the guidelines of a democracy, the main reason for that is that people themselfs stopped practising their rights while they felt secure on their grounds and embrassed by a strong economy that provides a wealthy life...the 'whatever' status. All that led to an understanding of things that is totally based on economic criteria. Its most likely that Bush will go down because he's harming the economy rather beacause all the corruption and shady shit he pulls.

Bottom line, apathy is a bad thing and so is lack of options.

"Apathy is a bad thing, and so is a lack of options." I could not agree more, but you cannot force people to stop getting drunk and high and pay attention to the world around them. Most people are content to sleepwalk through life--this is why the Constitutionalists refer to the mass majority of citizens as "sheeple." (When they hear people make stupid, anti-Constitution statements the Constitutionalists start making that "baaaaa baaaa" sheep sound.)

It's a lot of work to take care of oneself. Most people would be more than happy to let the Government tell them what to do. The laws are the way they are because THE PEOPLE elect representatives who think that these sorts of laws are what people want.

I think people should be completely left alone to take care of themselves. No welfare, no SSI, no SSDI. Definately no AFDC. Make your own decisions, and deal with the consequences.

SHITSTEM LOVERS

to all you people who love the usa...they killed all the indians and took america..the europeans gave birth to this.....usa is the muscle and the uk is the head of this evil octopus....

private property is stolen land and we can only live like this because most of the world lives in shit

the usa will fall like the previous giant empires before it..romans..hitler etc...

when some aliens finally land and fuk us ALL then remember your shity little country.....usa, uk, whatever. we are all earthlings but it will take something like that to make us realise that we are the same.

when you think about the planets and solar systems its hard to take life seriously on any level on this small place...

money and greed are the root of all evils and as for religeon....

Re: SHITSTEM LOVERS

Originally posted by johnbull

the usa will fall like the previous giant empires before it..romans..hitler etc...

Well... how long did the Roman empire last?

And... America has been around for?

So... how long am I gonna have to wait for this?

Oh, and Hitler never had an 'empire' at all... he was in a state of constant war for the last half of his rule and he only lasted 30 years... If you want a real empire from that part of the world, you should probably think 'Ottoman' or look into the 'Hapsburgs'

Guest imported_Tesseract

The whole roman empire deal is bullshit, the structure of things has changed so much that is close to impossible for something like that to happen...keep in mind that the essence of war is a whole different thing these days, the last wars that were fought for ground domination were on WW2 and you saw what happened. When you're in war that is about ground, and you built an empire in that way, the first country you'll lose is the starting point of you getting your ass kicked out of everyplace you invaded. Your economics dont balance and you're off the game.

US wars have nothing to do with all that, the US will remain a superpower no matter what, what i wish, for the sake of everyone is that other powers will grow strong to a competitive level and some sort of balance will be achieved...The oxymoron of this whole deal is that taken that globalisation is reality, you cant be in favor of democracy while you practice monarchy on globe scale.

Archived