the NASHVILLE thread (graffiti and such.....)

retard.AK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY MAN WENT THROUGH NASHVILE COUPLE TIMES. HE SAID THAT CITY WAS DOPE FOR SKATEBORDIN BUT THAT YALL NEED TO QUIT IT WITH THE MULLETS AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE COUNTRY MUSIC.

DONT YALL KNOW THAT COUNTRY MUSIC IS WORSE THAN R&B? AND THATS PRETY FUCKIN BAD!

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT VERSE STICKS OUT IN HIS HEAD BUT THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE COULD READ ZIPPIN BY AT 70 MILES AN HOUR.HE SAID YALL GOT ALL THESE TWISTED-UP CONFUSION PIECES ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY THAT YOU CANT MAKE OUT WHEN YOUR ZIPPIN BY, AND HE DIDNT SEE ONE STRAIGHT-LETTER OR (SIMPLE) ON THE HIGHWAY. IF YALL WANT PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE YOUR NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOMB MORE STRAIGHT-LETTERS ON THE HIGHWAY AND SAVE THE TWISTED-UP JAWNS FOR LEGAL WALLS.

Originally posted by SF1

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT VERSE STICKS OUT IN HIS HEAD BUT THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE COULD READ ZIPPIN BY AT 70 MILES AN HOUR.HE SAID YALL GOT ALL THESE TWISTED-UP CONFUSION PIECES ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY THAT YOU CANT MAKE OUT WHEN YOUR ZIPPIN BY, AND HE DIDNT SEE ONE STRAIGHT-LETTER OR (SIMPLE) ON THE HIGHWAY. IF YALL WANT PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE YOUR NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOMB MORE STRAIGHT-LETTERS ON THE HIGHWAY AND SAVE THE TWISTED-UP JAWNS FOR LEGAL WALLS.

I feel the same way, but their is some kids...Or I think its a crew...Called FYS...They had some straight letter joints out there...

I was just in tennesse very shortly and managed to see some nice stuff. I saw a nice Screw and Revok on the freeways, I also saw a nice NSH off the freeway too. I saw the most of Zew and IA crew work. Seemed like I couldnt go for more then 7 miles without seeing a fillin that was either Zew or IA......Nice work Zew.....

all those twisty little peices that you couldnt read were probably revok or some of his affiliates. you should know who he is either way.

but nashville is a city that hasnt shot for national recognition in the past.

when everyone knows who just about everyone else is, you can do those crazy ass, balsy peices where ever and people for the most part will know who you are.

not every city is into the hollow throwies and quantity of work, if you do 10 highway peices a year, youll get your respect and recognition, because your putting it on the line to do that hot ass spot with a big, detailed peice.

whatever your focus is, go for it, but when people dont go the way you want, dont hate on them for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by another loser

all those twisty little peices that you couldnt read were probably revok or some of his affiliates.

Yeah but every other kid in this thread acts like a Revok affiliate...

Im not hating on any of the work there, but when cats are rolling by doing 60 their not gonna know what the hell your shit says...If you dont mind that, then keep doing your thing.

Originally posted by TedBundy317

Yeah but every other kid in this thread acts like a Revok affiliate...

Im not hating on any of the work there, but when cats are rolling by doing 60 their not gonna know what the hell your shit says...If you dont mind that, then keep doing your thing.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! 60 MPH ON THE INTERSTATE?!?! you must be one of those motherfuckers i run over (nashville has the third worst drivers in the country,me being one of them).....

anyways,i got some straight letter shit that i could probably post up,but it looks like everyone in here (including myself) has used up their free time on the photo hosts.....hook me up with a reliable FREE host and ill hook it up with the straight letters

Originally posted by another loser

all those twisty little peices that you couldnt read were probably revok or some of his affiliates. you should know who he is either way.

but nashville is a city that hasnt shot for national recognition in the past.

when everyone knows who just about everyone else is, you can do those crazy ass, balsy peices where ever and people for the most part will know who you are.

not every city is into the hollow throwies and quantity of work, if you do 10 highway peices a year, youll get your respect and recognition, because your putting it on the line to do that hot ass spot with a big, detailed peice.

whatever your focus is, go for it, but when people dont go the way you want, dont hate on them for it.

ALRIGHT, I TRIED TO FRONT LIKE IT WAS MY MAN, BUT IT WAS REALLY ME. MY POINT WAS THAT (NON GRAFF WRITERS ASSIDE) WRITERS TRAVELLING CANT READ IT. UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO DID THE PIECE, YOU CANT READ IT. ESPECIALLY WIZZIN BY ON THE HIGHWAY. IF YOUR GONNA RISK YOUR ASS BOMBIN THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL CATCH SOME "REP" WHILE YOUR AT IT. I SURE AS FUCK AINT HATIN ON CATS LIKE REVOKE OR WHOEVER, I WAS JUST TRYIN TO SAY THAT "LEGIBLE" STRAIGHTLETTER PIECES OR THROWS WOULD MAKE MORE SENCE RISKIN YOUR ASS ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY FOR. INSTEAD OF WAISTIN PAINT ON A WILDSTYLE THAT NOBODY IS GONNA HAVE THE TIME TO STARE AT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT SAYS.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCIZM,,,,,THATS ALL......................:D :D :D :D

well,with a lot of spots in nashville,i think that the reason people do pieces rather than straight letters is because theyre trying to up the ante so to speak.....i hate to take away a lot of nashville writers (myself included) credibility,but highway spots in nashville are easy,so its turning more into a cock measuring contest of who can do the biggest and get away with it and testing the limits.....altho i do agree that straight letters are much more apealing and catch the eye better on the interstate.....

Archived