Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
retard.AK

the NASHVILLE thread (graffiti and such.....)

it may not be pretty pictures,but smok puts in more work than anyone else in nashville.....sorry to burst anyone's internet inspired bubble.....

GIRTH BROOKS?

WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU DO GRAFFITI, OR JUST TALK SHIT? PLEASE POST SOME OF YOUR FLICS, I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH.

donny darko is my favorite movie of all time...if you liked that, youd love momento, good fucking flick. nashville has some talent, fuck the naysayers. peace from the guys above you....fucking yankees.

Donnie Darko has got to be one of my favorite all time movies also. I love it.

Zew, if Girth Brooks is who I think he is.......he can paint real well. No need to hate, no matter who you are, nashville has some fresh work coming out.

bump one time

Bump for my hometown, we need more flicks...dont let it die

im putting together a new post just gotta get some shit scanned

Re: GIRTH BROOKS?

Originally posted by zewman

WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU DO GRAFFITI, OR JUST TALK SHIT? PLEASE POST SOME OF YOUR FLICS, I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH.

GIRTH BROOKS IS SKREW, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Guest bug

with the exception of Skrew and Revok, everything here is completely terrible

MY MAN WENT THROUGH NASHVILE COUPLE TIMES. HE SAID THAT CITY WAS DOPE FOR SKATEBORDIN BUT THAT YALL NEED TO QUIT IT WITH THE MULLETS AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE COUNTRY MUSIC.

DONT YALL KNOW THAT COUNTRY MUSIC IS WORSE THAN R&B? AND THATS PRETY FUCKIN BAD!

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT VERSE STICKS OUT IN HIS HEAD BUT THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE COULD READ ZIPPIN BY AT 70 MILES AN HOUR.HE SAID YALL GOT ALL THESE TWISTED-UP CONFUSION PIECES ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY THAT YOU CANT MAKE OUT WHEN YOUR ZIPPIN BY, AND HE DIDNT SEE ONE STRAIGHT-LETTER OR (SIMPLE) ON THE HIGHWAY. IF YALL WANT PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE YOUR NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOMB MORE STRAIGHT-LETTERS ON THE HIGHWAY AND SAVE THE TWISTED-UP JAWNS FOR LEGAL WALLS.

Originally posted by SF1

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT VERSE STICKS OUT IN HIS HEAD BUT THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE COULD READ ZIPPIN BY AT 70 MILES AN HOUR.HE SAID YALL GOT ALL THESE TWISTED-UP CONFUSION PIECES ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY THAT YOU CANT MAKE OUT WHEN YOUR ZIPPIN BY, AND HE DIDNT SEE ONE STRAIGHT-LETTER OR (SIMPLE) ON THE HIGHWAY. IF YALL WANT PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE YOUR NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOMB MORE STRAIGHT-LETTERS ON THE HIGHWAY AND SAVE THE TWISTED-UP JAWNS FOR LEGAL WALLS.

I feel the same way, but their is some kids...Or I think its a crew...Called FYS...They had some straight letter joints out there...

I was just in tennesse very shortly and managed to see some nice stuff. I saw a nice Screw and Revok on the freeways, I also saw a nice NSH off the freeway too. I saw the most of Zew and IA crew work. Seemed like I couldnt go for more then 7 miles without seeing a fillin that was either Zew or IA......Nice work Zew.....

all those twisty little peices that you couldnt read were probably revok or some of his affiliates. you should know who he is either way.

but nashville is a city that hasnt shot for national recognition in the past.

when everyone knows who just about everyone else is, you can do those crazy ass, balsy peices where ever and people for the most part will know who you are.

not every city is into the hollow throwies and quantity of work, if you do 10 highway peices a year, youll get your respect and recognition, because your putting it on the line to do that hot ass spot with a big, detailed peice.

whatever your focus is, go for it, but when people dont go the way you want, dont hate on them for it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this