the NASHVILLE thread (graffiti and such.....)

retard.AK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Crotch Oner

Nice! nice! nice! Keep 'em coming, you don't see much from TN but I know the work is going on there, hot shit! Especially the TM/Envy joint, and I always enjoy seeing those Scar FR8's when they run through town. Peace!

just to let folks know...everything on this post is in NASHVILLE, just to clear things up. sever is from nashville, and revok and tacks, and beno R.I.P., all lived here during the early 90's. everybodys talking this visitor shit, nashville is where all those fools got started. and ran shit for years. it seems like nobody thats not in magazines gets respect, you give no credit to the real nashville writers. its really making me fuckin sick. nuthin against TM, theyre all cool as hell. and revok knows the deal...... i'm out...ZEWLIVES IA FUCKIN MAFIA...........................................

• 2 weeks later...

just because they started there doesn't make them locals..its cool they lived there yadda yadda..but those heads will be visiting anytime they roll through there...still doesn't change the fact that..nah forget it...people don't like to hear what's up..keep the post going and all that good stuff

Originally posted by Girth Brooks

just because they started there doesn't make them locals..its cool they lived there yadda yadda..but those heads will be visiting anytime they roll through there...still doesn't change the fact that..nah forget it...people don't like to hear what's up..keep the post going and all that good stuff

still doesnt change the fact that what? dont trail off.....finish off what you were going to say.....

Archived