MEAT IS MURDER....

Guest 007

Alright..

To the person who said something like 'drink milk its good for you'.

There is no reason at all a person should consume milk. It was not made for human consumption, and is as unnatural a thing I could possibly think of. Milk is loaded with sugar, fat, calories, everything bad you can think of. It can cause acne, obesity, and more. If you want more info go to www.milksucks.com

And Im tired of this shit about humans being at the top of the food chain. Oh yeah? If youre ever in my neck of the woods of South FL, take a swim in the Everglades. When an alligator gets ahold of you make sure you inform it that humans are at the top of the food chain, therefore he shouldnt eat you. If you're not in South FL, you can do the same by jumping into a lions den at your local zoo. Even some wild hogs can give you the fight of your life if you feel like wandering in the woods. I consider humans in the top echelon of the food chain, but not the top species, as I dont think there is such a thing.

I dare anyone who eats alot of meat and drinks alot of milk to switch to the vegan diet for about 3 weeks. I guarantee you will feel better, have more energy, look better, be in better shape, and have a better immune system than you did before. And isnt that why we eat in the first place?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived