MEAT IS MURDER....

Guest 007

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 007:

...AND MURDER TASTES GOOD. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

THAT shit comes with FREE COLAN CANCER hows that sound everybody hurry hurry run and get your beef hurry hurry come and eat cheap..........i remembered a few things in my life....my bodies a temple...one more thing....sharing knowledge assures your spot in the afterlife http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>eat food not fellows http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

I didn't eat meat for a long time when I was younger. It just grossed me out. I would have images of animals with their flesh showing as I would 'attempt' to eat. (Moms made me feel better about that though.)

If someone can tell me what a good substitute for beef stew/pork chops & bbq chicken wings is.. I'll stop eating meat.

--------------

ec+ms

argh aeon you fuckin meanhead...

animals are my friends and i dont eat my friends...

jades this company yves makes a kick ass beef stew that i cannot get enough of i eat it every single day with a salt demi ficelle from bread and circus. this company health is wealth makes pretty good buffalo wings, well they are like buffalo chicken flavored nuggets i get sick of em after like 13 but they are a good sub. even tho i never liked any of this stuff when i ate meat like 12 years ago. there is a company celantano that makes kick fucking ass vegan italian stuff lasagna stuffed shells etc they have fake ricotta and mozzeralla down to a science now if i could just get an assload of tofutti pizza

Im slowly converting to vegan. I havent drank milk in about 3 months. I plan on keeping it that way. Its just not natural. Drinking the milk a mother cow produces for her young, with the purpose of turning the cow into a thousand pound animal. Plus all the dairy farmers keep them all unhealthy and constantly pregnant..and shot up with hormones..who wants to put all that in their body? As far as meat..I very rarely eat red meat..and only eat chicken/fish on occasion for dinner. I feel much healthier now. Glad I made the decision.

i stopped eating beef a couple of months ago due to the mad cow disease scare, and now i'm contemplating over whether i should stop eating chicken after finding out how chickens are raised.

they don't necessarily do anything bad to chickens raised for eating, but the chickens that lay eggs are put into tiny cages the size of their body, and they're stacked up by row on row on row, and they rip off their beaks so they don't peck themselves to death, they also rip off their legs, and their injected with crazy hormones. thus these chickens lay like 40 eggs a day, while a homegrown chickens only lays four or three eggs a day.

mmmmm, grade 'A' goooodness!

i didn't know they actually 'ripped off' their beaks............thats.....fun...

i thought they burned the tip of the beak down so it was blunt...........

could be a different story now.....but they used to wash chickens

in a fecal bath before they ended up in the supermarket.........it cleaned

out their rectal cavity, but in the process created a fecal soup....

so, basically you would end up with a meal that had fecal residue on it......tasty.

gees whats next???go nude, cause clothes will kill you??? i mean meat isn't gonna kill you no more then the paint you inhale when you go painting or the chances that you'll get shot or stabbed by somebody at night. Save the animals???why dont you guys bulldoze your house and use it as space for some animals to live, cause i mean they were there before you right?and we shouldn't kill animals we should just let them overpopulate so our streets can look like calcutta or bombay.so you can have a freakin chicken sitting next to you on the fuggin subway. your choice tho

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Originally posted by jades_blue:

If someone can tell me what a good substitute for beef stew/pork chops & bbq chicken wings is.. I'll stop eating meat.

Do you live in a city where they have decent health food stores? You can easily find fake (insert favorite meat here. i.e. chicken, beef, hamburgers etc) at these stores. Most of these fake meats are made from tofu, tempeh, and textured vegetable protein (TVP). I highly recommned "Gimme Lean" sausage, and Tofurky. A company called "now and zen" make excellent fake BBQ Ribs, BBQ Chicken....which could easily be made into a stew. As for chicken wings/buffalo wings....there are a million companies you make fake versions of those as well. I used to be a grocery buyer at a health food store, so I know this shit MAN!

Maybe even the local grocery store you shop at has a health food section with these products.

Finding a product you like might take a while, I would suggust asking the people who work in health food stores their opinion on there favorite fake meat product.

------------------

Support low-budget graffiti publications!

http://www.zing.com:80/picture/pb00374b605ec5bc04819efff00f4a3c4/fe602af0.gif'>

DEAD IN THE DIRT

P.O. BOX 1030

Jeffersonville, IN

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 07-11-2001).]

I didn't eat meat for a long time when I was younger. It just grossed me out.

I know the feeling. Sometimes eggs gross me out. Once I was making scrambled eggs and the yolk was a very dark orange... it made me think of a baby chick fetus being fried in a pan... ughhhh.

Thanks for the suggestions and comments guys.. I'm gonna go grocery shopping soon and I'm gonna buy some non-meaty products (let's see how that runs with the man...lol) and I'll let you guys know what I think when I gobble it all up. Oh, isn't kinda spendy though?

Another thing... I know that a lot of candies have 'animal associated' things in them. How did you guys go about researching what you were able to eat and what you weren't and how long did it take to convert?

-------------------

ec+ms

Originally posted by the last slave:

gees whats next???go nude, cause clothes will kill you??? i mean meat isn't gonna kill you no more then the paint you inhale when you go painting or the chances that you'll get shot or stabbed by somebody at night. Save the animals???why dont you guys bulldoze your house and use it as space for some animals to live, cause i mean they were there before you right?and we shouldn't kill animals we should just let them overpopulate so our streets can look like calcutta or bombay.so you can have a freakin chicken sitting next to you on the fuggin subway. your choice tho

Thats some funny shit right there,. hsaahahah i cant help but see theres a point in that piece as well

Oh, isn't kinda spendy though?

Another thing... I know that a lot of candies have 'animal associated' things in them. How did you guys go about researching what you were able to eat and what you weren't and how long did it take to convert?

Yes! Health Food stores are riduclously over priced. If you have any big corperate health food stores in your city I would suggust racking from them,...but for the most part health food stores are locally owned.

If you are used to the taste,flavor and texture of meat then you probably won't like the fake products. It takes a while to get used to.

As far as knowing about animal bi-products in ingredients you can ask someone who works at a health food store if they have any books with them listed in it....most health food stores have a book section. Or....you can always do a search for it on www.google.com

by insane coincidence i just listened to this song by dystopia before i read this topic.

"Taste your own medicine"

Why are animals so abused?

used as jackets bracelets and shoes

cosmetics and food, caged up in zoos

i think it should be done to you.

Kill furriers, rip off their heads

grate their skin, eat their flesh

break into a scientists lab,

vivisect the fucker, stab them to death

slaughter your children like you slaugher veal

i show no pity cause its just a meal to me

i am smarter so its justified

follow your logic and kill your whole family

make them drink draino, lysol and gas,

then shove electrodes straight up their ass

eat malathion, eat DDT

you made your bed now in it you sleep

your ethics and morals are fucked up and stupid, no value for life unless it is human, club you like you club seals,

lured and beaten to death, see how it feels

your body stuffed as a trophy for all,

i drink beer and laugh with your head on my wall,

brainwashed from birth..

eat death wear death

oblivious, didnt know didnt care didnt ask,

do you know?

do you care?

fuck man. that was alot of typing.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Archived