Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Ol' Rotten Lung [->Bay Area & West Coast<-]

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are these flicks showing up for everyone else? I know a couple were messed up but I just checked on two different computers, and I think I fixed them. Let me know...

Damnit, does Fotango change the link to their photos all the time or something? This shit just turned into X's for me too...

Originally posted by Fugazi

Damnit, does Fotango change the link to their photos all the time or something? This shit just turned into X's for me too...

Alright I finally got this shit working I think. If it's not working right for anyone let me know. If anyone needs help posting flicks, I'm a fotango pro now... :o

They worked for me...fucking burner!!!!!! Bump! crazy outlines and fresh fills.! that one with the pool of water in the fill is crazy!

Originally posted by mr_president

hell yea, 4get and elser...

where the fuck is biter at?

I didn't have any Biter wall flicks handy, but I got some for the Metal thread that I'll be starting later today.

just got back from what i would suspect is 4get/arows hometown. either that or they were educated there.i love that fucking town. the yard there is nice and sunny on a sunday afternoon. caught a nice quake/wesk/4get, bagged a couple gws myself...lines pull into the hole for days there...it's odd that a very familiar(wink)hopper from the bay is always there every time i am, yets its always in the east bay every time i go there too. anyway, i think i know where 75% of those are.

Guest chuck s.

else & 4get killin shit!! good post..........

Guest Graff Jesus

4get is gangster....

AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI

The new thread is officially up in the Metal Heads section.... check out The G-Unit . I'll be posting more flicks under both threads in the near future, so stay updated...