What will you do if we are bombed...

Guest popasquat

Guest popasquat

People are talking about sealing off their houses with duck tape and what not... but if we are bombed or attacked with chemical and biological weapons I will spend as much time as I can with my family then I am going outside and taking a deep breath of the toxic air. what will you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well not being an american ,i will turn on my t.v. in my safe little country, crack open a six pack and have a giggle to myself as i watch the newsreporter show film of you all writhing in extreme agony on my new 68cm surround sound flatscreen...

i don't mean that...........but you are all fucked.

Originally posted by motorbreath

well not being an american ,i will turn on my t.v. in my safe little country, crack open a six pack and have a giggle to myself as i watch the newsreporter show film of you all writhing in extreme agony on my new 68cm surround sound flatscreen...

BOMB HIM TOO

if i get bombed ill find out who the little bastard is, hunt him down, break his index fingers and then bomb on him

I'll go out and buy an SUV and a pasta machine before I die. Just to show those terrorist bastards that I ain't changin'!

that was the funniest thing i heard all day

but seriously if we get bombed ill most likely die..yea thats what ill do

Originally posted by razeagainst

but seriously, most people around the world are peaceful funloving people (who the US likes to dro bombs on and kill).... the ones who want revenge though, aren't gonna "drop bombs" or w/e.... they're gonna use terrorism: poison livestalk, taint water supplies, sabatoge factories, fly and crash planes and large transport vehicles into strategic targets.... therefore there is no point worrying about it cuz by the time it happens, you'll most likely be to dea to think about it....;)

exactly

Doubt we'll get a chance to do much of anything if it's the real deal. But realistically---I doubt very many terrorist acts against the U.S. will be successfully carried out. The terrorists of the world ought to catch a clue--for real, the U.S. is not above hunting them until the end of time. And if any foreign nation becomes a genuine threat, probably not above using whatever force is necessary to eliminate that threat.

Guest willy.wonka

when my skins starts melting is when i start to worry, my eyes will burn out and i wont be able to see anything.but by then i would have gone into shock.im right next to pearl harbor, so i expect my death to be within a second or two.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by KaBar

And if any foreign nation becomes a genuine threat, probably not above using whatever force is necessary to eliminate that threat.

To bad terrorist attacks arent planned and executed by nations....example, you fucked afganistan up but you're still threatened by osama bin ladin...i dont think that the war against terrorism has any real success till now but i bet its profitable so who the fuck cares

Originally posted by motorbreath

Can you spare a spot on your couch? Do you have a VCR so i can record it and watch it over and over again at home?

Archived