RIALROAD SECURITY ALERT(s)

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^^^^ exactly my point..i dont understand what all the caution is, pertaining to yards..i talked yesterday with a ''very perdominant'' figure in the freight scene, and he's a little paranoid about going in his yard for streaks..why i ask, because of the security alert? im no terorrist, but i would hardly think they would attack freight's..i think the general alert is more aimed towards commuter, subways, amtrak, etc....i know i was spotted in my yard on new years day, and the superintendant that i accidentally ran into,( i was caught off guard, haha) barely gave a fuck...

Guest kode1three

dos'nt only pertian to fr8's...

all this security shit gots me little shook to do clean trains..ive never been caught in a yard,but with increased threats the likley hood has grown.i still hit transit cars,but im ever more cautious,im now using monitoring devices for my own saftey....but still scared to death to be that face on FOX news channel with a headline like"was caught in a railcar layup sabotaging commuter trains " whan i only gots a brown paper bag o'paint.....

I got held at gunpoint by some Hill Billy's in the middle of nowhere for walking through an abandoned train tunnel. Once I convinced them I was indeed a US citizen, I was told that military equiptment gets transported on those tracks. That's the only thing that I can think of that would be dangerous to be around. So I guess if you see tanks or jeeps (I've seen both those before) keep away from them to avoid any acusations.

Archived