IRAQI MUSTARD GAS AND CYANIDE FOUND IN RIVER?

zodiac ying

Originally posted by TRIPLE DECKR

...my opinion, is that war sucks, but at the same time regardless of of everything else saddam not only has these weapons but he felt so superior that he used them, and its a good thing he was taken out, albeit probably a little overzealous...

we not only have those same weapons, supplied the ones he had (and used), have our own arsenal of WMD (the largest in the world, tripple that of any country but russia), but have threatened to use them if attacked (just as he claimed)... soooo, by your definition, we should all start digging that bomb shelter and awaiting 'liberation' from our murderous dictatorship, right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maybe there is no iraq, and this "war" is actually being staged in mexico to rally hatred for america to cue up the apocalypse? maybe were all actually living in a video game being played by aliens? maybe this is all a dream. maybe i havent even been born yet. and killing people in the immediate area of iraq, part of your government or not, is killing your own people. and not with guns and machetes, with chemicals.

Funny thing is there was this unit where I was stationed that was supposed to deploy to Iraq and I get to talking about how cute some of the girls were in that unit and bam.... like the next day there they are in thier desert fatigues... I'm like wtf!?!

Maybe the Iraqi information minister is not so full of shit after all.... hmmm....

I LOVE NPR!!!!!!!!!!!

...killing people in the immediate area of iraq, part of your government or not, is killing your own people. and not with guns and machetes, with chemicals.

since you obviously dont know who the kurds are... like the jews, kurds have pretty much just gotten kicked around nomadicaly for the bulk of their existence. despite being the 4th largest ethnic group in the middle east, they have no land of their own, so they occupy parts of turkey, iran, iraq, and syria. there are roughly 25-30 million total, but only about 4 million live in iraq. they are not now, nor have they ever been 'iraqi citivens'. they occupy the land, as they always have, but that is pretty much the extent of it. the kurds are no more 'his' people, than the indians who used to inhabit all of america, are 'our' people... oh, and guess who used (primitive) chemical weapons on them?

riiigggghhtttt...

Archived