IRAQI MUSTARD GAS AND CYANIDE FOUND IN RIVER?

zodiac ying

Looks that way -

Mustard gas, cyanide found in Euphrates River

The Ottawa Citizen

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Mustard gas and cyanide have been found in river water in the Iraqi city of Nasiriya, coalition forces said yesterday. The poisonous substances are believed to have been dumped in the Euphrates either by Iraqi soldiers fleeing from U.S. troops or by local factories that produced weapons of mass destruction.

A spokesman for the U.S. marines, based outside the city, described the quantities of chemical agents found as "significant" and claimed that it was further evidence that Saddam Hussein has produced weapons of mass destruction. The poisons were discovered by the marines' scientists who were testing the quality of water taken from the Euphrates before purifying it and distributing it to the residents of Nasiriya, a city of 250,000 people.

© Copyright 2003 The Ottawa Citizen

THATS RIGHT, THIS CAME FROM CANADA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

other breaking news (from yesterday)-

Report: U.S. Finds Missiles with Chemical Weapons

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. forces near Baghdad found a weapons cache of around 20 medium-range missiles equipped with potent chemical weapons, the U.S. news station National Public Radio reported on Monday.

NPR, which attributed the report to a top official with the 1st Marine Division, said the rockets, BM-21 missiles, were equipped with sarin and mustard gas and were "ready to fire." It quoted the source as saying new U.S. intelligence data showed the chemicals were "not just trace elements."

It said the cache was discovered by Marines with the 101st Airborne Division, which was following up behind the Army after it seized Baghdad's international airport.

U.S. Central Command headquarters in Qatar had no immediate comment.

The United States and Britain launched the war against Iraq to rid the country of weapons of mass destruction. Iraq denies having such weapons.

Full Legal Notice

© 2003 Reuters

wondering the same thing. i cant find stories about this, or even stories refuting it.

maybe its like when theres a bad car accident, but nobody calls the cops cause they think 'wow, thats a really bad accident, im sure someone has already called the cops' so the people lay there and burn to death.

i better call the cops. i dont want this on my conscience.

its pretty weird. look up chemical ali on google. supposedly theres already been chemical attacks over there. so whats the debate? i dont know, maybe it never happened. maybe there is no iraq, and this "war" is actually being staged in mexico to rally hatred for america to cue up the apocalypse? maybe were all actually living in a video game being played by aliens? maybe this is all a dream. maybe i havent even been born yet.

ill spare you the time-

Al-Majid commanded Iraq's notorious "Anfal" campaign, which resulted in the murder and "disappearance" of some 100,000 Kurds and was marked by the use of chemical weapons, according to a Human Rights Watch book on that campaign, Genocide In Iraq: The Anfal Campaign Against the Kurds http://www.hrw.org/reports/1993/iraqanfal/. Al-Majid is widely known in Iraq as "Chemical Ali" for his repeated use of outlawed chemical warfare. He was later in charge of Iraq's brutal military occupation of Kuwait

Originally posted by grim540

ummmm....this is what they are looking for, why isn't it all over the news?

Because the liberals run the media for the most part and if they were to come out and make a HIGHLY public statement declaring the discovery of chemical agents and/or weapons of mass destruction, they would in turn make themselves look like assholes since this whole entire time they've been telling us, the American People, that there isn't anything of that sort there and that this is all one big farce.

Originally posted by Wiccans Suck

Because the liberals run the media for the most part and if they were to come out and make a HIGHLY public statement declaring the discovery of chemical agents and/or weapons of mass destruction, they would in turn make themselves look like assholes since this whole entire time they've been telling us, the American People, that there isn't anything of that sort there and that this is all one big farce.

Are you fucken kidding me? You know how liberal it is to blindly defend bush and the war 24/7. The closest thing to liberalism Ive seen in the media has been on PBS and a 2 minute report on ABC, the rest is war propaganda. Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and your daddy. I have yet to see the carnage of the war on any of these stations, yet Ive seen a soldier teaching Iraqi kids how to dance a million times in the past few days. open your eyes before you talk.

Originally posted by Wiccans Suck

if that isnt one of the most erronious statements made about this whole situation, i dont know what is. the media is FAR, FAR, FAR from 'liberal' in this situation, and since they have been so willing to report anything that the government tells them, and have screamed about chemical weapons on several previous occasions, im sure they would love nothing more than to report something that was actually true. infact, their credibillity is kind of in dire need of it. honestly, i think the whole world, anti-war protesters included, would like there to be WMD there, just so they could sleep better at night, knowing we've already murdered 1100 innocent men, women and children, and maimed and injured tens of thousands more.

but yeah dude, keep on trucking, you're definitely on the right path!

Guest BROWNer

hahaha, wow...

so today i'm listening to live reports on

the radio from baghfather and apparently they

are trying to take out this big statue of saddam..

and the reporters on the scene are saying that

the iraqi's are cheering, and i'm thinking, right

on, this must be a load off for them, then the

US military decides to help out and instead of

letting them have their moment, they

kill the whole thing by throwing an american

flag over the guys face.............how classy is that?

Originally posted by TRIPLE DECKR

ill spare you the time-

Al-Majid commanded Iraq's notorious "Anfal" campaign, which resulted in the murder and "disappearance" of some 100,000 Kurds and was marked by the use of chemical weapons, according to a Human Rights Watch book on that campaign, Genocide In Iraq: The Anfal Campaign Against the Kurds http://www.hrw.org/reports/1993/iraqanfal/. Al-Majid is widely known in Iraq as "Chemical Ali" for his repeated use of outlawed chemical warfare. He was later in charge of Iraq's brutal military occupation of Kuwait

now im not saying i know anymore than you, i didnt care until lately, but please browner, or anyone else so quick to jump on either side, please adress THIS. seriously, we still havent discussed what seems to be documented use of chemical weapons (WMD's?) in iraq over a decade ago. does this mean chemical weapons that killed x amount of kurds (alot more than 1100) arent considered weapons of mass destruction?

what do you want to discuss, the fact that we supplied him with the weapons, or the fact that we have gone on record as admitting to knowing he used them against the kurds and not only did nothing to stop him, but continued to aid him? either way, what is there really to discuss? what is there ever to discuss? behind any attrocity in the world, there is america, sitting idly by, either watching it indifferently because the area offers us no gain, or hiding behind the curtain pulling strings. im not jumping to sides, im stating the truth.

i hope there are people dancing in the streets of baghdad. i hope they are happy. shit, thousands of their neighbors have been killed for their ability to dance in the street. even if they hate dancing, they better fucking dance.

and as a side note, this talk of saddam killing his 'own people' is a bit askewed. the kurds have set up their own government, taxation, police, markets, economy etc. the only thing they are lacking is land that is uncontested as theirs, and recognition by the UN and other world councils. for all intents and purposes though, they are their own soverign nation. this does not make killing them ok, but it does change the scope of the situation.

Guest BROWNer

i don't understand what you're asking..

are you trying to legitimise something from the

past as a indictment of present iraqi WMD guilt?

i just looked at the news and they were dancing. maybe they had strings attached to them but it didnt look that way. moral of the story, saddam has chemical weapons, has had them, and has used them on his own people. and if thats our fault...well better late than never.

On the media: I read a history on the state of our media and it said that when newspapers first started they were many and various and championing causes and exposing evil and yes, most WERE liberal... over time however they were conglomerated into conservative megapapers.

As far as television goes, it's the instant gratification thing. Watching TV news is like reading a bunch of newspaper headlines. There is no REAL information.

I am now reading an interesting article in Wired magazine April 2003, the tenth anniversary btw, by Bruce Sterling, cyberpunk extrodinaire and he lays out some mysterious and disturbing connections between the Iran contra affair and Nicaragua harkening back to our CIA drug tzar GB senior....

www.infowars.com has some strong evidence that ALL OF THIS SHIT is one big gigantic conspiracy.:scramble:

Originally posted by villain

....he lays out some mysterious and disturbing connections between the Iran contra affair and Nicaragua harkening back to our CIA drug tzar GB senior....

there is no 'mysterious' connection, that is exactly what the iran/contra scandel was. we wanted to support the contra's but because of our involvement with the UN and guidlines we had to follow (such as not supporting guerilla armies) we could not outright give them aid. so we gave/sold weapons to iran, and then funneled that money into arms for the contras. this is also believed to be the start of crack cocaine, as a money making scheme to further support them.

pretty sweet deal for us huh? cause the situation in nicaragua was really weighing heavily on everyone back here in the 80's...

Disclaimer: Villain does not ascribe to any of the opinions he mentions so please do not sneak into his house at night and steal all his valubles and shoot mind control rays at his brain or freeze his accounts or stick electodes into his testicles.

Originally posted by villain

On the media: I read a history on the state of our media and it said that when newspapers first started they were many and various and championing causes and exposing evil and yes, most WERE liberal... over time however they were conglomerated into conservative megapapers.

As far as television goes, it's the instant gratification thing. Watching TV news is like reading a bunch of newspaper headlines. There is no REAL information.

I am now reading an interesting article in Wired magazine April 2003, the tenth anniversary btw, by Bruce Sterling, cyberpunk extrodinaire and he lays out some mysterious and disturbing connections between the Iran contra affair and Nicaragua harkening back to our CIA drug tzar GB senior....

www.infowars.com has some strong evidence that ALL OF THIS SHIT is one big gigantic conspiracy.:scramble:

maybe there is no iraq, and this "war" is actually being staged in mexico to rally hatred for america to cue up the apocalypse? maybe were all actually living in a video game being played by aliens? maybe this is all a dream. maybe i havent even been born yet. and killing people in the immediate area of iraq, part of your government or not, is killing your own people. and not with guns and machetes, with chemicals.

Guest BROWNer

what a sec...first you say you don't know anymore than the rest of us,

then you say saddam has(present tense) chemical weaponry...

eh..infowars is a bit too eager in their presentation of..um.....facts(?)..

alright were playing phone tag here. but my opinion, is that war sucks, but at the same time regardless of of everything else saddam not only has these weapons but he felt so superior that he used them, and its a good thing he was taken out, albeit probably a little overzealous. im glad hes gone. or at least thats what it says all over the internet. GOOGLE - CHEMICAL ALI.

Guest BROWNer

?

its pretty special that guys like ollie north and johnny poindexter are

still occupying power positions in washington.

I did a bunch of things with Ollie North as the subject, all of them basically portrayed him as a crook, one even got inducted into a Kodak museum but... then all of a sudden he played the Rush Limbaugh card and turned into some sort of "American Hero"... I'm just disgusted when I see him now, like when I see Geraldo.... Suprise! They both work for Fox!

Archived