Korean Onion Chips.

Guest chicken bone

Originally posted by chicken bone

Any Asian grocery or big supermarket in an Asian populated area.. I actually think you could probably find these at any supermarket/grocery in the packet noodle section.

Sooo good!

we have these in the vending machine at work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by effyoo

^^ you do live in Hongcouver.

*edit- big generalization.

I do. I fucking love it. this whole thread makes me want to get off my ass and go to T&T to stock up on good ramen noodles and maybe get some crab chips or somthing.

Yup. They just opend up a T&T here. In the biggest mall in the world. 5 minutes from my house. I drop by there on the regular. Sometimes I get mango ice cream, sometimes a Pocky or two, or these dope sweet corn things that look like corn pops. If it wasn't 2 am I'd go there right now.

Originally posted by effyoo

Yup. They just opend up a T&T here. In the biggest mall in the world. 5 minutes from my house. I drop by there on the regular. Sometimes I get mango ice cream, sometimes a Pocky or two, or these dope sweet corn things that look like corn pops. If it wasn't 2 am I'd go there right now.

of all the places in the world, t&t is where I go to get fresh bagels. they got one of those display rack deals with great canadian bagel, and its close to my apartment, so its the spot when I want some. And its across from 7-11 too. cant beat that kind of convienience.

ive noticed that local korean restaurants in hawaii add a much sweeter teriyaki taste to their kalbi. from what i heard, kalbi was originally plain tasting somewhat like steak?(correct me if im wrong) but heck, i aint complaining, i like it better seasoned that way.

we should all just get together and have a backyard barbecue/potluck festivity. assah!

Archived