Korean Onion Chips.

Guest chicken bone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dELiSs

-My mom always makes korean food. she went through a korean bbq whore phase where she made it everyday for like 2 weeks.

-She makes the best korean everything. Handsdown.

- I like boba. yeah crazy asians...

-bibimbap , kimchee..wooot.

-that "korean rice sweet" drink thing. that is the shit right there. "shikkhae" or yeah.

-the shaved ice, with red beans,, and dduck and strawberries and all that fruit.

-that red bean icee crap is good.

-japanese strawberry gum owns.

i heart deliss and deliss's ma ;] tehe

Originally posted by Secret

Don't sleep on the MELON BARS. That's THE shit right there.

I'm also Korean. I was born and raised in South America for over 9 years and didn't try Korean food until I actually went there. I missed out on a lot of good shit! Those Korean-Chinese food resturants are so good. They didn't have those in Chile, Argentina, or Brazil in the 80's. My nanny took care of me as a kid. She was Hispanic and made a lot of mashed potatoes, fried eggs, tomatoes, and empanadas, and we watched a lot of El Chavo Del Ocho. Going to Korea and trying all that good food was the best thing ever, and I haven't stopped eating Korean food since.

MELONA! have you tried the banana ones and the strawberry one??/ Theyre as good too...... oh god... yum.

and teriyaki vienna sausage? IM MISSING OUT!

Originally posted by DEE38

YAN YAN... is that asian? i think its called yan yan. Its in a pink container and has pink strawberry dip on one side, and long crackers on the other.... MMMMM

HOLLY SHIT.. yes.. i used to always get those when i lived in japan.. i completely forgot about those..mmm.. i can still remember exactly what those taste like that..and they had chocolate ones too..awww..yum.. i need to go to the asian market and go get some of those..

Originally posted by DEE38

YAN YAN... is that asian? i think its called yan yan. Its in a pink container and has pink strawberry dip on one side, and long crackers on the other.... MMMMM

DEEE those own me. I always get a bunch and throw em in the cart. I found ones with hello kitty on them.They are a different company but they're pretty much the same things. How fuckin asian is that? WIth hello kitty on it. They are good.and its pink. <3

My Mom is cooking korean food as we speak. I can smell it from my room. Wooooo. I don't know what it is yet though. I shall see. scooooore.

Originally posted by dELiSs

DEEE those own me. I always get a bunch and throw em in the cart. I found ones with hello kitty on them.They are a different company but they're pretty much the same things. How fuckin asian is that? WIth hello kitty on it. They are good.and its pink. <3

My Mom is cooking korean food as we speak. I can smell it from my room. Wooooo. I don't know what it is yet though. I shall see. scooooore.

I SAW THOSE! the hello kitty strawberry dip things! in this store called Shirokiya. I bought one once, and saved the cup thing (after I washed it) to keep stuff like pens in side for my desk.

What time should I come over? Hot rice + Kim Chee........... i could fuck that

Holy shucking fit those pocky things in my cabinet. The almond or whatever ones are gooood. And the little guy on the box is uh funny looking. I think I want some now.

..It was a false alarm...she was just cooking chicken. : (

Originally posted by Vanity

i saw some rap chips once... lil bow wow was on the front.

I'm eatin the Pastor Troy - Hot Cheezie Popcorn right muhfuckin now. mmmmmm goooooooodaaaamn they good. i love livin in the hood. you get free cable, cheap rent, bootleg gucci/coogi/fendi/prada/polo clothes, basers can get you anything for cheap, and ghetto food. i'm never leavin

Guest Dr. Drew

Its funny this thread is still around, because i just ate tofu spicy salad with water cress, fried squash, kook soo, and kim chee. Korean restaurant in the building i work in...

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

This thread is fucking shit y do u post such bullshit 4? its fucking shit shit shitty shit shith shit shit shit shtiot shit

If you hate it, ignore it.

See, you spelled 'shit' 10 times and all it did was make people think you are a retarded Aussie who is a closed minded, sandwich eating retard who can't spell.

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

Its funny this thread is still around, because i just ate tofu spicy salad with water cress, fried squash, kook soo, and kim chee. Korean restaurant in the building i work in...

is your middle name share?

I just found out that there is a tofu festival in LA sometime in June, isn't that kookoo? I can't wait!

Oh shit shit shit shit shit shit shitty shit shit shitty shitty shit, I like this thread.

Guest chicken bone

Archived