The ex-girlfriend thread..

Bevis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, i was just drunk last night and alone, im stupid for even writing that shit, o well, and whoever said "fuck her friends" that allready happend before we even got back together, i think she just got back at me this time, but whatever, i just wont drink alone anymore unless i can find my pinch hitter..i aint no sucker girl lover pussy, it's just once in awhile (5years) you actually fall for someone..

my ex-girl put up with so much of my crap huh. was with her for almost a year, ditched er to hook up with this other girl. hookt up with this other girl for like a mnth, then went crawlin bak to my girlfriend (the one i ditched). so she took me back then about 5 mnths later, i do the same to hook up with this girl(my current gf) , didnt go crawling bak tho. haha now i been with my girl for almost a year, woo!

Originally posted by krie

my ex-girl put up with so much of my crap huh. was with her for almost a year, ditched er to hook up with this other girl. hookt up with this other girl for like a mnth, then went crawlin bak to my girlfriend (the one i ditched). so she took me back then about 5 mnths later, i do the same to hook up with this girl(my current gf) , didnt go crawling bak tho. haha now i been with my girl for almost a year, woo!

i feel bad for the gal

yea my girl broke up with me bout 6mo ago, we were together for a long time, we were eachothers first loves, the whole works, i later found out she cheated on me, and everything i believed we were, was false, that sucks, from that day on i told my self i will never trust another girl again, because really if you cant trust the girl who loves you can you trust the girl you just met? but then i met this other girl, she was cool and all but was 75% rebound, the whole time id compare her to my ex, even though she cheated on me i still missed her, and just recently my ex's best friend told my brother that my ex was crying because she missed me, me and my ex have started talking again and worked out the past problems, were not together but im leaning towards it....i dont know maybe im just lonley and want a false sense of being....no wait i know what it is, she got big tits, plus im the only one shes fucked...word...but nah i think i still love her :rolleyes: im so pathetic

Guest SIVIK
Originally posted by MotherEffer

the best thing to do in this situation is fuck one of her friends. :cool:

If u get the chance.Its good 2 stay chill with an x though if u actully got feelings 4 them u never know whats gonna happen down the track mite get some mad sex again.

Im not that keen on that personally if its a girl i care bout & we break up 4 wateva & i know shes been fucking some1 else its like i dont wanna fukm anymore coz of the other guy has been there even though i still think bout her.This logik is fukt coz whats the difference with meeting a new girl thats fukt a coupple of guys & im thinkn yeah i wanna tap that,guess its coz i dont give a fuk bout her.Hope that made sense & im not the only tripper in here.

Fukn bitchs head cases.

i wish i could be friends with my exs, they were once very important in my life, and i would love to see how they are doing. my most recent ex is now engaged and i would love to go the wedding since i'm glad he's happy, but i don't think that would go over so well with the bride. i used to try and be friends with my other exs, but they would always get jealous, or try and get some action and get all attached again. no no no, why can't we just talk?

Guest SIVIK
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i wish i could be friends with my exs, they were once very important in my life, and i would love to see how they are doing. my most recent ex is now engaged and i would love to go the wedding since i'm glad he's happy, but i don't think that would go over so well with the bride. i used to try and be friends with my other exs, but they would always get jealous, or try and get some action and get all attached again. no no no, why can't we just talk?

Why cant we just talk????

Bcoz guys think that coz theyve been with u b4 its ok 2 have sex with u when eva coz u have previously.Also unless ur a dope as chick guys dont wanna hear the bullshit we just wanna get it on.Fukt logik but its true.

Archived