Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
uglyfe

Boy Sets Fire

last night i went to see Thursday, movielife and boy sets fire. i would have to say that this was the best show i have ever been too. i got kicked in the head so you can all laugh at me. anyhow, i suggest you check them out if you are at all interested in them because it is VERY much worth your money. best time i've had in a long time.

Originally posted by uglyfe:

last night i went to see Thursday, movielife and boy sets fire. i would have to say that this was the best show i have ever been too. i got kicked in the head so you can all laugh at me. anyhow, i suggest you check them out if you are at all interested in them because it is VERY much worth your money. best time i've had in a long time.

saw them sunday,and i couldn't agree more my good man...

Guest professor poopatronic

i heard one of their songs and though it was fucking horrid. to each his own though.

i love boy sets fire. i haven't heard them since they signed on victory, but their first and second albums are amazing. i've seen them a few times awhile ago, I didn't even mind the preaching because the music was so good.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

oh, and alright for the split with snapcase. how is there new shit?

That split was horrible. Worst snapcase songs I have ever heard. if you had the vinyl you wouldn't be able to tell the bands apart. BSF in general have some alright songs. But as people from what I've seen of them they suck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this