totaled moms ride to avoid killing a rabbit..

killtheradio

for who ever said post a pick i dont have a scaner but imagine a white 99' cougar that went mostly under the trailer and the air bags didnt go off cause u have to have a front on impact and it was the front right so i didnt hit enough sensors thankfully or i would have some black and blue eyes and shit...an the hood and right fender up at the windshield and bend rim and flat tire and engine twisted all crooked and well u kinda got it but my necks feelin better so its all good...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember this one time.....I backed up the driveway, parked the SUV in the garage and walked down the driveway to the front door. I saw something on the driveway and thought wtf is that? Got closer and realized it was a little baby rabbit....a dead little baby rabbit. I stood there and thought, huh...thats fucked up....I wonder what happened? Then I remembered....I backed up the driveway.

Guest ikueism

yeh muthaf'ers

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

SIR, I SALUTE YOU!

You are a brave soldier. They must always be burnt,

that way they cant collect on that whole 9 lives shit.

When i drive, i swerve to hit cats. But other animals

i leave alone.

IOKS.WHAAT!?

icedoutkittenslaughterin'sonuvabitch

thank u.

My dog was eating a dead baby rabbit the other day. It had one cornered the day before. There is a den somewhere.

I was riding my bike around when I was younger, and noticed something in the road ahead...turned out to be a dead possum. Dead momma possum, to be exact.... but all the babies, which where about the size of mice, and hairless (with the exception of three or four that had already been smashed) had survived the impact, and were crawling around blindly looking for their mother.

Shit was sad.

Guest ikueism

bro i slit the cats throat then let him die and with the last breath he had i poured gasoline inside of him a lit the sucker up....hahahahaha:burned:

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Dead momma possum, to be exact.... but all the babies, which where about the size of mice, and hairless had survived the impact, and were crawling around blindly looking for their mother.

that made my eyes water:cry2:

Originally posted by ikueism

bro i slit the cats throat then let him die and with the last breath he had i poured gasoline inside of him a lit the sucker up....hahahahaha:burned:

i hope someone slits YOUR THROAT and lights your silly ass on fire!!:hatred: :mad2: :heated:

Originally posted by ikueism

bro i slit the cats throat then let him die and with the last breath he had i poured gasoline inside of him a lit the sucker up

you seriously slit the cat's throat? may i ask why?

Guest ikueism

fuk it man im taking that picture off cus some people can't handle it ...ohyeh, i didnt do that i was playing around.

I once got into an accident, because I swerved to miss this dog that was in the road. I didn't do much damage to the car, but when I called the owner of the dog I told him what happened, he was so relieved that his dog wasnt hurt that he actually paid for the damage to my car. See sometimes it really pays to not hit an animal. ;)

Archived